No announcement yet.

Good game cam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Bushnell takes better pics than my Browning, but the Browning is a little more user friendly. I had an older Moultrie that the LCD went out on after one season, same thing happened to a friend as well, Moultrie wasn't helpful.

Regarding stuff hitting the camera - I built a wood box that goes around my camera to keep the weather off it and I think it would protect it from animals as well. Makes sense to throw together $5 of wood to protect a $100 camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
      I have used Cuddeback, Stealth, Moultrie, Wild Game and others but the one most reliable , stress free and tough was Reconyx, pricey but what I spent on other cameras in time, batteries and failure, I rec Reconyx, pricey but for a reason.
      I concur! That means I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        They all suck after 1-2 seasons.

I've had the best all around luck from my Leupold cameras but they aren't in your budget and have been discontinued.

I have a Covert Code Black that is doing very well so far.
        No kidding! After two years just tie them on the end of your trotline and use it for a weight.

Comment

Covert.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
            I have about 12 cams - but my favorites in order are:

cuddeback color C1
            browning strikeforce
            bushnell trophycam
            Moultrie M80's
            I have 9 and they are a combo of this..and I won't ever use Wildgame or Stealth again.

Bushnell Trophy Cam HD or the New Aggressor is my favorite and has the longest battery life.

Comment

Browning Strike Force, not sure about any other Browning cameras $110 to $119Ebay
              IR flash and 10mp
              Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 06-18-2015, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                I bought one of the cuddeback black flash cameras and it takes the worst night pictures out of my 3 cameras. The other 2 are Bushnell, one is a standard IR and the other is a black flash. The Bushnell HD standard IR takes the best night flash of the three I have currently. I am wanting to try a Cuddeback with a real flash, those seem to be the only ones that truly have good night pictures.
                Let me know how it works. I also plan on getting the new C3 combo with white flash for $199.

My cuddeback attack is still cranking and I love it for summer velvet pics of bucks

Comment

Working...
                X