Women's world cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women's world cup

Just got a Fox News alert that the USA women's team defeated England in kickball so they're in the final now... Is that dipswitch broad that protested our flag and anthem still on the dang team? She should have been kicked off immediately and left to find her own way back home! JMHO of course...

I support our American athletes, even if they have their own opinion, and even if I don't agree with it ALL the time. That is what our patriots fight for.

Comment

Yes Charlie she is. I thought you were going to bring some important news. What’s next you gonna give alerts on the WNBA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yes, but good news is she didn't play. She gone and hurt herself. Boo hoo. I can't stand her. She's a hypocrite. Protest the flag and anthem because of what they represent??? What in the He L L do you think that jersey represents. Take it off, leave and go join the others.

Ok I feel better

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
          yes, but good news is she didn't play. She gone and hurt herself. Boo hoo. I can't stand her. She's a hypocrite. Protest the flag and anthem because of what they represent??? What in the He L L do you think that jersey represents. Take it off, leave and go join the others.

Ok I feel better
          Preach!!!!!!!!

Yeah, so glad she is hurt!!!!!!!!!

USA USA USA USA

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post

Ok I feel better
            Has that been confirmed she is injured?

I saw she didnt warm or or play but never heard why.

Comment

Glad they won but can't stand the pink haired *unt! She'll be the next kaepernick.

Comment

They made her stand for the World Cup.

Several said they will not go to the White House if they win.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't know the backstory on her and was having some innocent fun watching some of the matches (I'm a sucker for women with muscled up thighs). Then she did her answer on visiting the White House. I was like; Oh great, more politics in sports. Haven't seen any since then.

Comment

I'm not a soccer fan, but I will nerd out when either of the National Teams plays in the WC...I just can't bring myself to watch it this year.

I support her freedom to protest, but using the very symbol of that freedom to do so, will never be right. I'll be ****ed if I'd let her wear that jersey again...World Cup or not.

Comment

Well not going to the White House is not something I'd hold against the team or the individuals as that's a personal choice as to participation in an event. But to be on foreign soil representing the USA and then protest what we as Americans stand for by dissin' our flag and our National Anthem, is pure and simple treason and she should have been dismissed from the team right there in front of everyone to see.

Comment

She didn't play today so who cares. They won without her!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Well not going to the White House is not something I'd hold against the team or the individuals as that's a personal choice as to participation in an event. But to be on foreign soil representing the USA and then protest what we as Americans stand for by dissin' our flag and our National Anthem, is pure and simple treason and she should have been dismissed from the team right there in front of everyone to see.
                          She is pissing in the hand that feeds her...…….

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            Yes Charlie she is. I thought you were going to bring some important news. What’s next you gonna give alerts on the WNBA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her girlfriend is a WNBA player so SWS caught two salmon with one hook on that cast.

I have been watching. If Trump would lay off Twitter most of this garbage wouldn't make the news. He is right in his calling her out but leave that to the rest of us.

That being said on a team sport dragging the team into your "mission" is just pathetic considering the country your representing is the reason your getting paid to do so.

Comment

She needs to be kicked in the nads!

Comment

Working...
                              X