Finally BHO is named in the scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This stuff is coming out left and right now and apparently is the tip of the iceberg.

Obama had said five months earlier during a Fox News Channel interview that he could 'guarantee' he wouldn't interfere with that investigation.

And his homey Holder actually thinks he could make a run at POTUS.

You can't make this stuff up. The hubris with the scumbag.

Eric Holder, President Barack Obama's scandal-plagued first attorney general, indicated he may launch a 2020 presidential campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      And his homey Holder actually thinks he could make a run at POTUS.

You can't make this stuff up. The hubris with the scumbag.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...sidential-run/
      That POS was held in contempt of Congress and just said " ha". The highest law enforcement agent in the country with zero respect for the rule of law. Let him try to run.

Comment

Expose them ALL for who they really are, and what they've done. We need to make sure the history books are written correctly, and serve as a warning to any future administrations.

Comment

Shes not even good looking SMH....

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
            She may have a very particular set of skills; skills she has acquired over a very long career.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
              Well he looks like he his blood type is estrogen +, and she seems to be your typical weaponized Feminist. A real man wouldn't want her and only a woman who wanted to be a man would want him. So i can see how it would work.

Can't believe slack jawed nancy boys like that are tasked with protecting us from the highest crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                She may have a very particular set of skills; skills she has acquired over a very long career.

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Well he looks like he his blood type is estrogen +, and she seems to be your typical weaponized Feminist. A real man wouldn't want her and only a woman who wanted to be a man would want him. So i can see how it would work.

Can't believe slack jawed nancy boys like that are tasked with protecting us from the highest crimes.

Bwahahahahaha

All valid points

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Like I've already said, Barry wrote the script and produced it... He hand picked the players...
                  Everyone involved where doing exactly what he told them to do..
                  A blind man could see this.. He needs to go down first..

Comment

Didn't Barry lawyer up recently over this

Comment

Anybody care to guess who's bank account the Iranian Nuclear money ended up in?

Comment

Not sure why this is even a thing. I mean, i want them all to go down for their crimes too, but do you really think any big players are going to jail? There will be a fall guy(s) and it will all be swept under the rug as usual.
                        I have zero faith in our government to handle anything anymore.

And if they do go down, it will be to one of those fluffy retirement homes like the celebrities go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          Anybody care to guess who's bank account the Iranian Nuclear money ended up in?
                          I can think of 1or 2.. Probably both.. You got some scoop???

Comment

All Obama did was create this thick black cloud over the U.S. during his presidency, which is finally clearing away.
                            Fatherless and marinated his whole upbringing in hate and envy. All he knew to do is to spread the only thing he knows....hate and envy.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                              Not sure why this is even a thing. I mean, i want them all to go down for their crimes too, but do you really think any big players are going to jail? There will be a fall guy(s) and it will all be swept under the rug as usual.
                              I have zero faith in our government to handle anything anymore.

And if they do go down, it will be to one of those fluffy retirement homes like the celebrities go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Nope I don't. What I would like to see at the least, is for them to plea out ( in essence pleading guilty, and all the upper minions to go to jail.

Comment

Working...
                              X