Shop cleaning station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop cleaning station

My parents and I have a small piece of property in the hill country and we are building a storage shed on and existing slab. I wanted to be able to clean deer inside out of the weather, but did not want to take up a bunch of space. I built a hanging tree that will be mounted in the corner of the shop. It swivels so that it can be moved out of the way. The ceiling of the shop is 10' and the hanging tree is 9'5 just in case a "big" animal hits the ground. I am waiting on the winch to come in and then it will be mounted. I plan on running a piece of flat strap around near the top and then attach that to one of the wall studs to keep it from wanting to lean and break out the concrete under a big load. I mounted a set screw (bolt) so that it can be swiveled out and then set in place for cleaning.
    Attached Files

Nice! That ought to work.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

What would happen if you added more to base on back side with to counter the weight and pulling up of bolts?

Comment

Since your plan is to put it in a corner, what if you ran some longer supports that could attach to the bottom plate?

Comment

That would not have been a bad idea.

Comment

3 pizza build I see!

Comment

Only u Johnny.

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Working...
                  X