This Guy!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Guy!!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Needs to be in power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO............we can all chew on folks as it is highly entertaining. but............who is going to jail from GSA???? I suspect NO ONE!
    Lets see what Gowdy's next move is politically before we anoint anymore folks to be OUR voice!

Comment

Where's my dang like button!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        LMAO............we can all chew on folks as it is highly entertaining. but............who is going to jail from GSA???? I suspect NO ONE!
        Lets see what Gowdy's next move is politically before we anoint anymore folks to be OUR voice!
        Well, it made me smile.
        I needed a reason to smile..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Well, it made me smile.
          I needed a reason to smile..
          Me to sir, me to!!!!
          I think his star is rising but I have said that before only to be sadly crushed.

Comment

Trey Gowdy is awesome. It's too bad there's only one of him.

Comment

He and Jason Chaffetz are cut from the same cloth.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmNG5JfJvk"]ATF Agent Accuses Jason Chaffetz Of Wanting Youtube Fame, Instantly Regrets It - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Both those men are no BS men. Goudy smart and well spoken, arranges thoughts and delivers like a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Well look at it this way. He does seem to be all bark and no bite, but he doesn't have the authority to bite. He is intense, I would imagine a lot of that comes from frustration of all of your colleagues being cowards in.

The fact that nothing happens to the people he grills who need to be prosecuted is no fault of his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Well look at it this way. He does seem to be all bark and no bite, but he doesn't have the authority to bite. He is intense, I would imagine a lot of that comes from frustration of all of your colleagues being cowards in.

The fact that nothing happens to the people he grills who need to be prosecuted is no fault of his own.

Truth!! [emoji106] This the reason I mentioned let's see where he goes politically before anointing him! Yes, I think he would be good in a leadership role.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know how many TBH'ers may have seen Trey Gowdy speak at Second Baptist Church in January of 16, but he gave a very powerful testimony and presentation of what it is going to take to "fix" America. He was among 4 nationally recognized speakers that included Dr. Ben Carson (before he declared his candidacy for President), Jay Sekulow, and Dr. Ken Starr. Personally, I thought Mr. Gowdy gave the most powerful speach. To boil down what the gist of his speech was don't expect government to "fix' anything. If it is going to be fixed, the people will have to fix it.

I think that is what Landrover is saying too, and I wholeheartedly agree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        I don't know how many TBH'ers may have seen Trey Gowdy speak at Second Baptist Church in January of 16, but he gave a very powerful testimony and presentation of what it is going to take to "fix" America. He was among 4 nationally recognized speakers that included Dr. Ben Carson (before he declared his candidacy for President), Jay Sekulow, and Dr. Ken Starr. Personally, I thought Mr. Gowdy gave the most powerful speach. To boil down what the gist of his speech was don't expect government to "fix' anything. If it is going to be fixed, the people will have to fix it.

I think that is what Landrover is saying too, and I wholeheartedly agree with him.
                        Yes sir that is all I am saying! I need to Google that Charlie. Thx for the heads up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Google "If My People Conference Second Baptist Church Houston" It was a 2 day conference then the speakers delivered further messages during the worship services on Saturday evening and Sunday morning at the various campuses. Trey Gowdy delivered a powerful message at Second's West campus on Sunday. We had Jay Seculow at the North Campus, and he delivered a very powerful message to on immigration and his personal experiences of becoming a "completed Jew".

Comment

Wish we could sic him on the nmfs!

Comment

Well OP, looks like you got your wish. At least for the Russia probe.

Comment

Working...
                              X