Boom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom

From the Chairman of the committee, Trump was right about surveilance.

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes set off a stunning new political controversy Wednesday by revealing that communications of President Donald Trump and associates may have been picked up after the election by intelligence agencies conducting surveillance of foreign targets.
    Last edited by Ætheling; 03-22-2017, 12:08 PM.

Boom Boom!

Comment

Rachel Madcow just had a reverse orgasm!

Comment

Lot of this being eaten for dinner this evening.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Lot of this being eaten for dinner this evening.
          lol
          no, they will make excuse after excuse as to how this is something completely different

Comment

"Oooooops. We incidentally collected personal communications on one of the most notorious billionaires in the world who also happens to be running for the Presidency of the United States." Give me a break. If there was such a thing as justice in our justice system, there'd be countless BHO operatives spending their remaining years on earth in an 8x8 cell trading cigarettes with a former 2 term president.

Comment

"This is a normal, incidental collection, based on what I could collect," Nunes said. "This appears to be all legally collected foreign intelligence under" the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

i guess im missing the big "gotcha"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                "This is a normal, incidental collection, based on what I could collect," Nunes said. "This appears to be all legally collected foreign intelligence under" the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

i guess im missing the big "gotcha"

It doesn't matter if its normal, un normal, quasi normal, legal, illegal, sort of legal. Surveillance was done under Obamas admin in the Trump transition team as early as Nov. which confirms what Trump said.

Comment

Nunes to give briefing on the matter from the White House shortly.

Comment

Done under FISA.

Comment

Additional names besides Flynn were unmasked. US Citizens.

Comment

Surveillance was "inappropriate" "Disturbing to me and should be disturbing to the President and his team".

Comment

"Perhaps legal but not right" "I don't think the American public would approve"

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            It doesn't matter if its normal, un normal, quasi normal, legal, illegal, sort of legal. Surveillance was done under Obamas admin in the Trump transition team as early as Nov. which confirms what Trump said.
                            i just don't understand why its a big deal if nothing illegal was done.

is this whole investigation just to prove trump right so republicans can say "i told you so!"?
                            or is there going to be a new subject for the "lock her up" chant lol

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                              i just don't understand why its a big deal if nothing illegal was done.

is this whole investigation just to prove trump right so republicans can say "i told you so!"?
                              or is there going to be a new subject for the "lock her up" chant lol

We should all be very concerned that our politicians can perform surveillance on US Citizens incidentally legal or otherwise for political purposes. Disgusting, a complete erosion of our 4th amendment rights. It has not been determined to have been legal yet or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X