Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks 2.5 to me too.

Comment

He's very probably 2 1/2 in these pics. If so, he and Lucky are the same age and both will be 5 1/2 next year if they can avoid getting poached. He may keep the others occupied while I kill Lucky. He has the potential to be our next Pretty Boy. Only problem is that he doesn't look 4 1/2 this year and he definately doesn't act like it. I'm sorry, but after everything that's happened the last year and a half, I'm afraid to post his pic. Maybe after the season. I had him from 8 to 15 yards and got a lot of video of him. He'll get your blood stirring.

Comment

Doc,
        This one's got too much neck and hocks for a yearling, but he's a nice 2 year old! Like you, I've burned up a lot of video and trail cam pics this year, and we have some unbelievable bucks... all low fence and no protein. We have to pay a "seed buck fee" if we shoot a buck that is less than 5 1/2 and 8 typical points or more. We've collected more seed buck fees this year than all of the last 3 years put together. Chew's 8 point he got turned out to be actually 3 1/2 and weighed 144# field dressed. The bucks look like ferral hogs after they are skinned with a solid white layer of fat...

Comment

Working...
        X