• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bison Coolers View Post
    Absolutely. Please see below.

[ATTACH]900634[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]900635[/ATTACH]
    Does that foam leave a gap between it when closed or is that just the pic? I worry if it’s cut for a rifle it would have some play or room for it to rattle around just looking at the pics. Also would you put these in your opinion in the class of say a Pelican 1750?

Comment

Will two scoped rifles fit in this case? Need one to head west in November.
      Originally posted by Bison Coolers View Post
      Absolutely. Please see below.

[ATTACH]900634[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]900635[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
        Uh oh, I hope they didn't do it again......Rtic hard case is IDENTICAL to yours.
        Considering they are both advertised as made in the USA, I’m going to guess it’s the same supplier. They are definitely the same cases.

Comment

I'll give one a try! Just ordered the 2520, great looking cases.

Comment

I have two of the rifle cases that I got directly from the manufacturer. They are awesome cases. I can fit two scoped rifles in one case with just a little bit of room for some range gear. I just remove one layer of foam and the rifles are pancaked between the foam on the lid and the other two layers really well. Once I iron out my optics lineup I’ll cut the foam to match each rifle. If I needed another case I’d definitely buy one of these again

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              Does that foam leave a gap between it when closed or is that just the pic? I worry if it’s cut for a rifle it would have some play or room for it to rattle around just looking at the pics. Also would you put these in your opinion in the class of say a Pelican 1750?
              When the photos were taken, one piece of foam was removed. All of the units we ship have foam flush with the top lip of the case.

Regarding your question about the 1750... absolutely. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

nice

Comment

Where is the shop?

Comment

Just ordered the 5317 in sand with the Texas flag graphic. Appreciate the 5% discount and free shipping. Almost covered the taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Went by the shop today to see the Bison crew and pick up a few boxes for some of my camera gear...

Thanks Jeremy!

I'll swing back by and pick up a couple long gun cases in the next week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      or lunch boxes

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                        or lunch boxes

Nah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                          Where is the shop?
                          We're located in North Richland Hills just off of Davis Blvd. and 820. Our address is 5113 Commercial Drive, North Richland Hills, TX 76180. You're welcome to come by and put your hands on them. Thanks!

Comment

Can you customize the layout of one of the smaller boxes? To fit what you want to hold

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              Can you customize the layout of one of the smaller boxes? To fit what you want to hold
                              All sizes come with a pluckable foam except the rifle case so you can remove the squares you want and customize it to fit your needs. Thanks!

Comment

Just got mine in Friday. Plan on getting the camera loaded up in this week. These are dang nice boxes.

Comment

Working...
                                X