Joe Rogan, Stranger times tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Rogan, Stranger times tour

Wife got me tickets for Christmas and the show is tonight here in Austin. I am a regular listener to his podcast and the guy is becoming a force with his bow but I haven't paid much attention to his stand up. At any rate, I'm looking forward to the show.
    Hopefully it is not a let down and I don't see how it could be. The guy seems to have his head on straight. At least my kind of straight. Any of y'all seen him live?

I haven't seen him live, but I do know he condones smoking that evil dope.

I, too, think he has his head screwed on straight.

Comment

I’m so mad I can’t be there tonight

He seems like a cool cat and love his pod cast

Comment

I enjoy when he jumps on the hunting podcasts I listen to. I'm sure it'll be a good show.

Comment

OK

I watched his last special and found it mildly entertaining. I guess I need to watch some of his older stuff maybe from his prime. I’ve heard he’s hilarious, just haven’t experienced it yet. But any night watching a comedian is almost guaranteed to be time well spent.

Comment

I live his podcast especially when he has hunters on. He is very funny on the podcast but his style of stand up is not very funny to me.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
              I watched his last special and found it mildly entertaining. I guess I need to watch some of his older stuff maybe from his prime. I’ve heard he’s hilarious, just haven’t experienced it yet. But any night watching a comedian is almost guaranteed to be time well spent.
              Exactly. ....enjoy the time!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

we were gonna get tickets for his houston show, but gonna be in the duck blind instead.

Comment

I got no problem supporting hunters and archers and if I’m in the mood I can have a good time at a funeral. Looking forward to the show.

-------------------------------
                  Violence never settles anything
                  -Genghis Kahn

Comment

His Stand up is hysterical!!

Comment

I really wanted to go but couldn't get funds together. im a big fan

Comment

Ill be at the show in Houston tomorrow, wife surprised me with tickets the other day. I enjoy his podcasts

Comment

I really like him. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Excellent show. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. My wife had no context of what to expect going in and she loved it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                              Excellent show. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. My wife had no context of what to expect going in and she loved it too.
                              Awesome! Glad you enjoyed the show.

Comment

Working...
                              X