BIG timed protein feeder build-along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
    The tubes worked great, they just held too much feed - 25#. When the gate closed in the evening, there was too much feed available into the night for my feeding strategy. Kinda took away from my ability to limit the coon consumption and limit nocturnal feeding. That's all.
    Oh, gotcha....makes sense... thanks!

Comment

It's hammer �� time! Nice build and glad to see the hammer �� unit on her!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
        It's hammer �� time! Nice build and glad to see the hammer �� unit on her!
        Thanks! It was a fun build and she's saving me money on fuel so I ca feed more protein.

Comment

Mike do you know how many lbs the All-Seasons head will hold?

By the way I meant to text you. Everything is working great! The deer are just starting to get used to the protein so they aren't emptying it yet, but its just a matter of time.

Brian

Comment

Nice that looks good

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              Mike do you know how many lbs the All-Seasons head will hold?

By the way I meant to text you. Everything is working great! The deer are just starting to get used to the protein so they aren't emptying it yet, but its just a matter of time.

Brian
              Hey Brian. The All Seasons 4-way head holds about 6 pounds. Glad to hear the unit is working for you. Guess the pictures got lost in the www

Let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

That thing is AWESOME!! Good work, sir.

Comment

FINALLY getting to go through this thread. What a feeder! Major props.

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                      FINALLY getting to go through this thread. What a feeder! Major props.
                      Thanks man, it was fun and it is definitely doing the job. I did have an issue with the solar panel not getting enough sunlight under that monstrous feeder, but I resolved the issue by moving the solar panel and all is good now.

Comment

Working...
                      X