Border, Treason accusations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    Thousands of weed come over everyday, which is another reason to sure up the border. I disagree it is easier to bring a nuke over though. Furthermore why bring a nuke over here to cause damage when all you need to do is launch from the river. I must be naive as to how accessible nukes are to get your hands on. Seems a stretch.
    Most hospitals and industrial complexes have an isotope. There are thousands in the city of Houston alone. You need to stop thinking about a giant military missile because that's not how it will come. It will come on a bag and it will kill tens of thousands. A helicopter ride above Houston and a small detonation to send it raining down all over the city. So many dead.

Comment

Just quoting the article buddy

Comment

Just quoting the article buddy
        Don't take what I'm saying as picking a fight. Just stating some facts I'm in the know about due to a lot of training and schools via the Fed.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Don't take what I'm saying as picking a fight. Just stating some facts I'm in the know about due to a lot of training and schools via the Fed.
          No worries I didn't take it as that. There are many ways for idiots to harm us, I was simply pointing out that giving the imagery of terrorists toting a nuke into our country is an unfortunate focus of ALL media.

Comment

No worries I didn't take it as that. There are many ways for idiots to harm us, I was simply pointing out that giving the imagery of terrorists toting a nuke into our country is an unfortunate focus of ALL media.
            Your second line is spot on. Last day of training at FLETC our Commandent asked our graduating class of agents why has there not been another 9/11? Many responses about how well we are trained or our resolve or our technology. He said no to all and finally answered "because they've chosen not too". Scary but true. If they decide to hit us hard again there's too many holes in the system to stop it.

Comment

No doubt that much more needs to be done to fix our border and the current admin. and Congress has not done anything to improve the situation. That needs to stop, but when the problem is overshadowed by politics and partisanship I am not surprised by the result.
              Now I do take issue with how a nuke will get smuggled across our border. Seems as ambitious as building a 50' wall paid for by Mexico.
              thousands of shipping containers cross the border daily.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                Yes they do

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post

Friend of mine worked at Maersk in Laporte and they installed one of these portal monitors and they run every truck through there before leaving the yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    And some folks still think he hung the Moon.

Several on here.

Comment

If there is someone on here who fits that description they are laying low. I have yet to find someone on here who thinks "he hung the moon@

Comment

Working...
                      X