No announcement yet.

ExxonMobil is still hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting on a call and checking the site for messages. Is there anything else I need to be doing?

Comment

Jeez, the candidate profile asks for misdemeanors? Doh!

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A FELONY OR MISDEMEANOR? DISCLOSE ALL CONVICTIONS, DEFERRED ADJUDICATIONS, NO CONTEST PLEAS, EXPUNGEMENTS, ETC.

Hmm, so the question is a YES/NO. If you answer NO to the first question, do you still have to enter expungement which did NOT result in "conviction"?

Then again, how any anyone not answer YES unless they have never gotten a ticket for speeding.
      Last edited by Henry; 09-07-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rneedles View Post
        Hello, I would like to know if anyone can provide me with some information about the interview process with Exxon-Mobil. I will be interviewing with them on October 5th for a process technician job and would appreciate any information on what to expect. Thanks for any information.
        Good Luck! Let us know how it goes.

Comment

I would suspect that with the amount of people who should be retiring this year due to interest rates they should still be hiring throught the spring.

If you have any type of alcohol related offense you most likely will not be allowed to fill any type of supervisor position for at least 10 yrs, you can thank the drunk that wrecked the ship at Valdez for that one.

Comment

I would like to know when the next testing is. Thanks for relaying all the info

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
              I would like to know when the next testing is. Thanks for relaying all the info
              I am not sure how it works since it has gone to online registration.

Comment

Finally got an interview is there anything i need to know or some pointers?

Comment

Wear a shirt with a collar will differentiate you from 50% of the crowd. Smile. Check out the internet for interview tips. Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by westx09 View Post
                    What are you interviewing for? Process?
                    Lesto!!

Comment

its process tech.

Comment

does anyone know how long after the interview or is it multiple interviews for process tech at BCHM plant?
                        Last edited by Guest; 09-13-2009, 04:08 PM.

Comment

how long was it after you took the test are you guys receiving interview dates?

Comment

i took it last week of july and just got notice last week

Comment

ok cool. they are just so ambiguous about the whole process it's driving me outta my **** mind!!!

Comment

Originally posted by westx09 View Post
                                I interviewed for a lab position last week at the Beaumont Refinery.

Dress nice....no blue jeans.

Bring your resume and college transcript ( if applicable)

My interview lasted approximately 2 hours, one interview was for work and education experience/background and one was questions about how you would/have handled specific situations.

Safety is #1 priority...remember this point.

Teamwork is very important also.

good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X