LBJ Gun Opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ Gun Opener

I've been thinkin about this. I wonder if there is a chance this weekend won't be as busy as openers past. The idea comes from the fact the NASCAR is in town this weeknd. Do yall think that wll have any impact? maybe thin the numbers a little this weeked? at the least Sunday?

I guess there are hunters and there are NASCAR folks, and sometimes the folks that like both have to choose. I'm going to pass on opening weekend for my son's birthday.
    Good luck if you decide to go!

Comment

lol.. im passing for my daughters birthday. well her party anyway..

Comment

ill be in the woods

Comment

Went to the Racetrac (gas station) in Willow Park for coffee & newspaper this morning. The guy said the hunters went through there like a horde of locusts and bought out all their breakfast stuff. I've got company coming in so I'm going to wait until next Friday to try again.

Comment

Was out there this morning. Way to many hunters. Had a guy put his stand 30 yards from me and he knew I was there. I hate A****le hunters.

Comment

I went out this AM and this eveing no movment but had a good sit. did not see anyone but where I am sitting 40 yards is all i can see.

Comment

Working...
              X