TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
    Bring some eggs and you can show us some of this witchcraftery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Will do

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
      I'm assuming this will turn into an annual thing? Date was bad for me this year, but will be definitely interested next year!! Be safe and catch em all!

Hopefully!

Comment

Just over 2 weeks to go! Cant get here fast enough!

Comment

I am hoping to go up one day next week and hunt some brush piles.
          Which way from the marina should I head?

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            There’s stumps everywhere over there, look at a map and find a drop off going to 30’ of water should be brush piles there. Especially on main lake points.

Comment

Dang Marty, just go and be a potlicker... hang out 'round the bridge or out in the main part of the lake with binoculars until you find somebody catchin' fish, then go introduce yourself!! Ain't that the way it's done? It is on the bay anyway... figger'd it'd be tha same on the lake...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Dang Marty, just go and be a potlicker... hang out 'round the bridge or out in the main part of the lake with binoculars until you find somebody catchin' fish, then go introduce yourself!! Ain't that the way it's done? It is on the bay anyway... figger'd it'd be tha same on the lake...
                Dang Charlie, I laughed at this. Very true.

Comment

Added binos to my packing list

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    Added binos to my packing list
                    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      Dang Charlie, I laughed at this. Very true.
                      Yea, ol' Buff can potlick with the best of 'em too I bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                        My wife and I are going up this Fri to do just that.

Comment

Yea, ol' Buff can potlick with the best of 'em too I bet!
                          Chew and I will be in the boat with him and his grandson. Reckon we will be a watching Skloss and Slew real hard

Comment

Man, I'd love to be there with y'all... I'll be coming back from my Chandeleur Island trip or I'd be there! I grew up there... hunted the woods on the north end before the lake was there. Used to know that lake like the back of my hand. Haven't been on it since probably 1980 or so...

Comment

Man, I'd love to be there with y'all... I'll be coming back from my Chandeleur Island trip or I'd be there! I grew up there... hunted the woods on the north end before the lake was there. Used to know that lake like the back of my hand. Haven't been on it since probably 1980 or so...

I've looked at heading there since I read about your trip!! That would be fun also!! Haven't been on Rayburn in a year but I would be surprised if it was any different that when I was there last time!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                                Chew and I will be in the boat with him and his grandson. Reckon we will be a watching Skloss and Slew real hard

I’ll wear my speedo for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X