A new Mouse Trap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new Mouse Trap

So a co-worker who doesn't bow hunt but loves gadgets told me about these.

I'm not buying any at $300 per dozen but would be fun to try. The arrow weight 400 grains at 29" without a Broad Head installed.

It's a 2" cut diameter and too me it looks like a Swacker built into an arrow.

Popcorn....

The key to the remarkable killing power of a SLASH® INsetBlade™ Arrow is the fact that the revolutionary INsetBlade™ Deployable Blades open and expand.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Slick8; 10-23-2014, 08:48 AM.

Gonna take somebody's hand off that doesn't know what they're doing... i.e. draw length too long

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Gonna take somebody's hand off that doesn't know what they're doing... i.e. draw length too long
      I agree with that. I also don't really see the point in offsetting another cutting device a few inches back from the original. They might as well just make it a hybrid like the GR's everybody is raving about these days. And wouldn't you want all the cutting surfaces sticking out past the riser some so they wouldn't potentially cut you? If so, wouldn't that much arrow sticking out front make it more inaccurate? Just a though, but my real though is that it won't make it in the market these days I don't believe...

Comment

Working...
      X