• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave no legs a pass today

Snake lovers gonna smile, snake haters gonna swear

Small speckled king snake

Pretty snake

Comment

Good one to let pass! The eat poisonous snakes!

Comment

Must just be a good day for snakes... My neighbor's son caught a "chicken" snake on their patio and his mamma tole him to "git that thang out o' my house and outta anywhur 'round here... He brought it over to ask me about it and we took it out and put it under some stuff in my barn... I tole him, "Now this is jus' 'tween me 'n you... The women folk don't need to know nuthin' 'bout this... yore side of the fence or mine!" I for sure don't need no knots on my head from my wife neither!

Comment

Speckled Kings are one of the good guys. Good that you let him walk - or slither I guess.

Comment

I caught a speckled king the other day at my house. First one I've seen in 20+ years

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew what it was

Pretty much limit the killing to venomous near the house or rat snakes in the hen house these days

Shortly after I took the picture, it poked around in the leaves and disappeared down a small hole

Comment

No way that gets a pass from me. I'd love to have one for a pet.

Comment

good decision, pretty snake also.

Comment

Cool snake.

Son and I went frog gigging last night and found more than a few water snakes. One managed to scare the t-total crap out of me!! I returned the favor with a size 14 rubber boot to his head. He slithered off with a headache

Comment

I haven’t seen one around our place in a long time. We used to have one that used to hang around the feed room. Good snake to have around.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

i am not a snake lover by any means,, and i kill my share but that one always gets a pass,,, partly because he is so easy to identify at a glance

Comment

Good one!

Comment

I have seen two at my house. One got a pass and the other got hit on the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X