TBH Help in Corpus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Help in Corpus?

My daughter is at A&M Corpus and her car is acting up. More specifically the front end. 2009 Traverse

You know how it goes with a daughter trying to explain what is wrong!!!???

Was wondering if the green screen could point me to someone that might be able to look at it and see if they know what is going on.

I don't mind paying for diagnosis (within reason) but could anyone suggest someone that won't take advantage of her Us?

thanks in advance

Mike

Man if i wasn't out of town for work id head that way. Doesn't TAMUCC have an auto class? Maybe she can go ask the teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Long View Post
      Man if i wasn't out of town for work id head that way. Doesn't TAMUCC have an auto class? Maybe she can go ask the teacher.
      Thanks its no im mobile, but she says she is concerned. I did tell her to ask around.

I was hoping to have to make special trip down there before she graduates in May but I might have to.

Comment

I wont be back down in the area for another 2 weeks

Comment

Corpus Auto Service, Christian Brothers Automotive, or Dub’s Garage. I’ve used the first two I listed.

Comment

John at Christian Brothers' was our go-to guy before selling his shop recently and joining CB. We haven't been back to see him since... Also, stay away from Coastal Bend Auto Tech on Kostoryz. David is a crook. He's a (former) family friend.

Unfortunately I don't have an positive advice. Good luck.

Comment

I highly recommend Prestons in Flour Bluff. It is on Waldron Road. His name is Farren (not sure of spelling). I know many people that use him. He is more than reasonable on price. The only thing I dont care for is that he doesnt have a credit card machine. It just makes me have to go to atm first which is no biggie.

Comment

have her take it to James Mathis exon just down the road from school. They won't take advantage of her, and will get it fixed if somethings wrong.

Comment

Ditto on James Mathis Exxon

Comment

Good luck. Bump

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                      Ditto on James Mathis Exxon
                      My cousin married into this family, good folks.

Comment

No help here but my nephew is headed down there next year so I’m tagging this. Hope she’s able to get up and running.

Comment

Thanks everyone sorry ive been cutting firewood and just got home, i will check these out tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks guys James helped us out he was awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                            X