Any info on Cell phone boosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any info on Cell phone boosters

we are building a barndominium and are in the electric and plumbing rough out phase. thinking cell service inside is not going to be great and we do not have a house phone. Any recommendations on a booster. Would like to get it wired in before sheetrock if it needs any wiring.

thanks

I carry SureCall. I have demo kits I bought from them for a training we did a few months back that I still have 1 or 2 left of. Not sure what your budget is or the level of quality you're looking for but I am a distributor and we sell these to dealers so the price for what you get is great. Take a look and if you have an interest or questions let me know. Dealer for this is $450 but I'd do $383 (what the system costs by itself without the extras) plus $20 for shipping. It comes with everything in the link below plus a signal meter included for that price which normally runs about $150. Now its not just as easy as slapping it up there and working but none of them really are. Not the good ones anyway. You'll just need to know where your cell antenna is coming from to get the best coverage. You can find out with a meter or you can search online or download an app.

Experiencing poor connection at home? The Fusion4Home Yagi Panel indoor signal booster is here to improve cell service for multiple users. Shop yours today!
    Last edited by BuckRage; 01-18-2017, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Here is my update... It has been solid as all get out. The directional antenna has been consistent as heck.

Comment

FYI here is the same unit without the extra demo meters, etc. you get in the package.

Comment

I installed the one Smart listed. No signal in the house, could not receive a text before the installation. With booster we can talk and text from anywhere in the house. One of the best things I have bought.

Comment

Are you going to have a computer with internet service? I don't know if it will work for you but this is what we did at our house, which has next to no cell phone service. I have AT&T and I got a microcell from them- cost me $100 but I have five bars now.

Comment

Thanks guys. Do I need to run any wiring before we insulate and Sheetrock

Comment

Rg6 to where you want to mount the receiver and the inside antenna.

Comment

I have a system like Smart's in my truck and I Love it. Wilson/ Weboost has been around forever.

Comment

Another Wilson fan, we had almost zero signal at our deer camp and installed a wilson web booster, now have LTE and 3 bars.

Comment

I have one from Wilson that I use in my camper in east Texas it works great.

Comment

I have that weboost in my vehicles and deer lease house. Both work great. We have full signal in the house and we go outside and barely get one bar.

I do have 2 new weboost 4gx new in box I would sell cheap! lol PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                          Are you going to have a computer with internet service? I don't know if it will work for you but this is what we did at our house, which has next to no cell phone service. I have AT&T and I got a microcell from them- cost me $100 but I have five bars now.
                          I have my phone with att but not my internet. Would they still sell one to me? I have a bar in my house but the minute I step out the door I have 4 and live in the middle of the city. I really just need another bar or too just to talk on the phone. Its frustrating.

Comment

We have the Wilson in our cabin out in Sutton County. It has the desk top antenna. It works ok. Think it's time to upgrade to better model.

Comment

Don't know if AT&T has anything like what I use. We have a Samsung Network Extender with Verizon. No cell service in the area. It plugs into my internet and acts like a small cell tower. We get service within about a 1000' radius. Closest service to use is about 10 miles away. Our neighbors by our cabin love it

Comment

Working...
                              X