Back in the knife shop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the knife shop.

Feels good to be back in the shop; I sure needed the time off. I’m going to slow down and not take any more orders, I’m going to work at my own pace. This one is my model # 104 on steroids it’s 1084 59 HRC, over 3/16 thick and razor sharp. Kirnite scales with black liners. It has been cold blue 10 times. I have a Bowie with a hamon edge being glued up; hopefully I can get to it tomorrow.

Wow!!!

Comment

That is very nice

Comment

I love the cold blue look. What solution did you use?

Comment

Bob since you are not taking any more orders. If by any chance you have a kitchen knife in the making, in the near future, pm me. My wife needs one and she loves the knife you made me. Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by 1shot View Post
            I love the cold blue look. What solution did you use?
            I use Birchwood Super Blue... for me it works better than anything I've used before.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjankowski View Post
              I use Birchwood Super Blue... for me it works better than anything I've used before.
              That's looks awesome. I've been thinking about bluing one you have now inspired me.

Comment

I know your not taking orders but is this one for sale???

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw713 View Post
                    Bob since you are not taking any more orders. If by any chance you have a kitchen knife in the making, in the near future, pm me. My wife needs one and she loves the knife you made me. Just saying
                    I will one day brother; I have about 8 people that want kitchen knives. I want to get in the shop and create fresh new ideas first. I was getting burned out making the same things over and over.

I have new ideas brewing; I'm just enjoying taking my time and not hurrying to get orders out and if I mess something up; I'll toss it and start over.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                      I know your not taking orders but is this one for sale???
                      Yes; I just listed it on my website for $225.00

Comment

That one is super cool.

Comment

Thanks Sam... BTW guy I did say it was listed on my website for $225.00.. but I do discount some of my knives for TBH's. This one I'll discount 20%. I just have too many customers on here. I'll post it today sometime in the classifieds.

Comment

Nice, now I have to get my fun fund replenished a little quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjankowski View Post
                              Thanks Sam... BTW guy I did say it was listed on my website for $225.00.. but I do discount some of my knives for TBH's. This one I'll discount 20%. I just have too many customers on here. I'll post it today sometime in the classifieds.
                              PM Sent

Comment

Working...
                              X