Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bighorn sheep hunt $5,000+$5,000 trophy fee, who wants to go with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two yrs to early, good luck!

Comment

Shoot. Septemeber I am back teaching school and can't get the time off.

Comment

I wish you had 2 openings.

Comment

That is a great price! My problem is I am not sure I could be in adequate shape by next September.

Comment

If you were to get one with a bow there you would be a ledgend. To my knowledge no one has ever killed one with a bow in those units. I wouldnt worry about showing up early to help locate, that outfitter watches those sheep year round. Ill have to think about it my goal has always been to get one outta 501 wo a guide but i may have to break down and pay

Comment

even with horses it is still one of the hardest hunts in the wold. you need to be in ironman type shape

Comment

MAN O MAN!!! I was just visiting with my mom today about my hunting bucket list! I told her that I really feel like I will kill a great buck (150'+) with my bow on my own some day and didn't need an outfitter for that. BUT... 2 things I WILL do is kill a Youkon Moose with my bow and a Sheep. One of the guys that used to work for me was an outfitter in Wyoming and said he wouldn't book a bow hunt for less than 14 days because its just too **** hard. Good luck on this hunt Russ I will definatly be looking in and wish I was in the financial position to go with you! That is a classy offer.

Comment

Originally posted by fishdog View Post
                  even with horses it is still one of the hardest hunts in the wold. you need to be in ironman type shape
                  I guess this is why I want to do it so bad. It's a crazy hard hunt and most don't make it. I like the idea of getting back into great shape and a hunt like this is exactly what I needed for motivation! At least that's part of my justification. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by fishdog View Post
                    I guess this is why I want to do it so bad. It's a crazy hard hunt and most don't make it. I like the idea of getting back into great shape and a hunt like this is exactly what I needed for motivation! At least that's part of my justification. Lol

Comment

SPOT IS FILLED! thanks for looking guys, but my best friend just sent in his deposit! Many pics coming Sept 2012!!!!! I can't wait!

Comment

I've got seven more years left of my education before I will be able to start hunting outside of my home ranch....I can't wait. Y'alls adventures keep me pumped up!

Comment

Just talked to the guide on the phone. He has been scouting for other hunters and they are seeing some nice sheep already. Hope the guys hunting this year with him get one just not the "BIG ONE"!!! LOL

Comment

No!!!!!! If any of this falls through please let me know! A sheep slam is THE lifetime goal for me. I don't care if I use bow, rifle or a RPG!

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
                              No!!!!!! If any of this falls through please let me know! A sheep slam is THE lifetime goal for me. I don't care if I use bow, rifle or a RPG!
                              Will do man, but I am 99% sure my buddy is all in unless some unforseen event happens.

Comment

Well my buddy backed out on me that was going with me. I have a deposit put down already but now it looks like Alaska is calling my name to go hunt brown bears. It's a toss up. Both will be an awesome adventure but I can't afford both.

If yall could choose which hunt would u do? Sheep or brown bear? And Why?

Comment

Working...
                                X