Wasserman Schultz needs to go home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasserman Schultz needs to go home

That lady needs to go away, she runs her ol head on TV all the time. How can people vote fer someone like that.

Dad calls her old poodle hair

I'm not going to give msnbc the click point. She needs to be in jail for giving pakistan u.s. intel via her I.T. staffer Mr. Awan.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      I'm not going to give msnbc the click point. She needs to be in jail for giving pakistan u.s. intel via her I.T. staffer Mr. Awan.
      And paying him to take it
      I always thought spies either stole the info. or paid for it but apparently wasserman will give you intel and 6 million dollars to take it

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        And paying him to take it
        I always thought spies either stole the info. or paid for it but apparently wasserman will give you intel and 6 million dollars to take it
        Whatever he was blackmailing her with must have been substantial.

Comment

there is a whole lot of them that needs to be in jail.
          but the whole scheme of the dems is to keep the Trump admin chasing their tales with this b.s. Russian, stormy and a crap load of others; to defend themselves against.
          keeps them off balance and from looking at what should be looked into.
          it would help if the A.G would get off his *** and do something.

Comment

Never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
              Never heard of him.
              Yeah she aint much. She running her mouth about the NRA. Poor old thang needs a new hairdo and a job at Subway.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                Yeah she aint much. She running her mouth about the NRA. Poor old thang needs a new hairdo and a job at Subway.
                While it might be entertaining to yell at her, "make me a sammich!". I really don't want her touching my sammich. Or anything else.

Disgusting criminal she is.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X