Best Deals for O/U Shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Deals for O/U Shotgun

Who's got the best deals online for O/U shotguns?

D.cks Sporting Goods?

Comment

What brand(s) are you looking at ?

Comment

Thinking Academy sells cheap firearms including shotguns could ship to store. There is always Bud's but then you probably pay for shipping and ffl.

Comment

The internet...used.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
            Thinking Academy sells cheap firearms including shotguns could ship to store. There is always Bud's but then you probably pay for shipping and ffl.
            Academy has Yildiz on sale right now. Good shotgun for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 000 Buck View Post
              What brand(s) are you looking at ?
              Beretta, lower end Fausti, Rizzini, Caesar Guerini

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                Beretta, lower end Fausti, Rizzini, Caesar Guerini
                The internet...used.

Search gunbroker & gunsinternational.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  The internet...used.
                  Know of any good trap and sporting clays forums? That’s where I planned on looking, but not having a lot of luck.

Comment

Cdnn used to handle lamber

Comment

Gunbroker.com

Onlinebarts.com

Comment

Try AmmoSeek.com put the info on the gun your seeking, see what it comes up with, maybe a good starting place.
                        I bought my son a Beretta 686 from Cove Creek, they had the best price at the time, call them and ask for their best price ,they came down off of their advertised price for me. Blaser F3 or F16 are nice too. Guerrinnis very nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                          Know of any good trap and sporting clays forums? That’s where I planned on looking, but not having a lot of luck.
                          I think it's shotgunworld / forum that I used to search for all my stuff back in the day...what is it exactly you are trying to achieve??

Your OU request is rather extensive & vague at the same time...if it were me, I would hit a well known local range, ask questions along with a specialized sporting goods store to shoulder the various guns.

One really doesn't just decide on Browning / CG / Zoli / Beretta / Fausti unless they already know the flavor that fits them...I would not advise you to purchase any OU unless you do your on hand research first & wanting to get into clays with both feet. Buy once, cry once as you will / should spend way more in shells in the long run.

Comment

Joel Etchen Guns has grown to be Beretta’s largest independent target gun dealer. We stock many brands of Shotguns including Beretta, Krieghoff, Browning, Caesar Guerini, Fabarm, Syren, Benelli, Ljutic, and Fausti.

Comment

Somebody posted a sight that sold berettas with really nice wood, John Eden or some thing like that. They were like 2,600.00. Like a black onyx but with very nice wood. Iam thinking of selling my atv to get one, but my wife thinks iam nuts, as the four wheeler is worth more. But I really kinda want one.

Comment

Working...
                              X