Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    He did have a good outing.

Tech 6-0, 33 consecutive innings of shutout baseball.
    33 innings is amazing. It was against two really good teams as well. One of the teams put up 30 plus runs on their next opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
      33 innings is amazing. It was against two really good teams as well. One of the teams put up 30 plus runs on their next opponent.
      Correction 7 & 0

They are going to have a tough week with the UTSA series getting pushed back and now holding game 3 tomorrow, then UTRGV on Tues & back home for a 4 game series against #20 ranked South Alabama. Going to give the depth of this pitching staff a true test. And the defense need to clean up their throwing errors.

Comment

Streak for consecutive scoreless innings comes to an end at 37- that’s a heckuva defensive run!

Comment

Yeh it is...
          gonna be some good games this year...

Comment

Gingrey being out is going to hurt Tech but I still have my money on them to go to Omaha this year. They have a great ball club and have been consistently getting better year after year. Tadlock has built a great program!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Streak for consecutive scoreless innings comes to an end at 37- that’s a heckuva defensive run!
              That is a lot of pitches without making a major mistake. 8th win is a big one as well. Looking forward to going to a game this coming weekend. This south Alabama team looks salty as well.

Comment

UTSA tried to give them a run for their money today, didn't get blanked.

Red Raiders look solid! Nephew was clocked at 96 Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  UTSA tried to give them a run for their money today, didn't get blanked.

Red Raiders look solid! Nephew was clocked at 96 Saturday.

96. That’s salty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    96. That’s salty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yessir and it's right where TCU thought they'd have him when they offered. It was good to catch up with Marshall and Tadlock, both think he has a real shot as a middle reliever at the next level.

Comment

Chad, was he originally offered TCU and chose UTSA? thats a bold choice if he turned that down.
                      what were the specifics on that decision?

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Chad, was he originally offered TCU and chose UTSA? thats a bold choice if he turned that down.
                        what were the specifics on that decision?

He was offered 50% of more or less 45K per year at TCU, that's still a ton of cash to deal with and he chose not to put that burden on anyone. It was completely his choice. He was offered 80%, etc for UTSA and Marshall is a former teammate of my brother at A&M so it sorta worked itself out.

My old man coached Skip and Tadlock as kids. Skip was still at Texas and wasn't even giving Chance much of a look or that's where he would be.

Last edited by Chad C; 02-27-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Makes sense... keeps up what hes doin..chance of full ride available?

Comment

Makes sense... keeps up what hes doin..chance of full ride available?

This might be his final season of college ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              This might be his final season of college ball.

Going to (hope) assume that means something along the lines next level?

Comment

Going to (hope) assume that means something along the lines next level?

That's the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X