Weatherby is leaving California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Yep!! Unfortunately the dumbarse liberals leaving Calfornia are to stupid to realize the policies they voted for in California and ruined that state will eventually ruin Texas. I wish Texas could keep them away.
    Sad but very true

Comment

Texas is dies every time another fruit moves here and tries to make another California. Look around more and more of them everyday. Austin being the worst.

Comment

I don't blame them one bit!!!

Comment

I like it. Nothing makes me happier than seeing California lose more tax revenue

Comment

Many gun mfg are moving to other friendly states. I believe Rick Perry is in charge of courting certain business' to move to Texas.
            Kimber is leaving NY also for a more friendly gun environment. Who can blame them?
            Kimber Manufacturing to build a $38-million facility and invest in alabama, a state that respects gun rights instead of expanding production in New York.

Comment

It’s happening here, seen a make Texas blue sticker in San Antonio the other day.
              Last edited by clffrdfdge; 01-24-2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

How anyone runs a successful business in California's tax climate is beyond me. They are rapidly becoming Calexico, and I'll just sit back and watch as the white liberals are kicked out of the mess that they created.

Comment

A Weatherby that says " made in Wyoming", I'll make room for one of those.

Comment

Working...
                  X