No announcement yet.

The Surefire deal from last week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got the "we messed up" email too. Guess I won't be getting them after all.

Comment

We checked, they had initially charged us but it never made it past pending status. The charges fell off, and I guess they were gonna wait and charge me when they shipped. Or they had this BS planned the whole time. Either way, I will keep my money and they can keep their products.

Comment

Dang it! Gonna have to order a bunch more presents now! You would think they would honor what they sold. That’s how you keep business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the email I received this evening. Nothing about having the wrong price. See what happens

Comment

Just got the same email

Comment

Curious what the new pricing is going to be. If they don't come close to the original offer, there's no chance I will reorder and they lost a customer for life. I doubt they care though..

With that said, does anyone recommend a good flashlight in the $50 range? I just lost my favorite compact led flashlight.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post

Dang it! Gonna have to order a bunch more presents now! You would think they would honor what they sold. That’s how you keep business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Mine matches yours. Why did some of us get a different email? Weird deal.

Comment

Anybody remember the price special

Comment

My total for 2 is $56.80

Comment

It shows they are $38.00 now

Comment

I'm not gonna reorder.....just for the principle of the deal (not sticking to their deal).

Comment

They got me too

Comment

I actually got both emails. Who knows. I won't be reordering.

Comment

It's an $80 flashlight on most websites, including Amazon. I re-ordered and got it for $45. I'm happy.

Comment

Got me too! Definitely won't be reordering

Comment

Working...
                                X