Netflix: "The Keepers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix: "The Keepers"

Started watching the Netflix documentary series "The Keepers" last night. Two episodes deep into a seven episode series. If this thing continues to go the way it's headed, well, there must be some special seats reserved in hades.

Just when i think i have a handle on human depravity, i find a new low. Jeez.
    Last edited by mikemorvan; 06-19-2017, 07:21 AM.

I watched it last week. There are some evil people in this world. I went through a host of emotions watching that, mainly anger.

Comment

It's a good show. It also exemplifies why so many people hate the Catholic Church.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
        It's a good show. It also exemplifies why so many people hate the Catholic Church.
        You gone & done it now!

Comment

There's plenty of bad people in all walks of life. Churches, police departments, on and on. Lots of good folks too. But, dang it, the things people do...

Comment

It was a very good documentary but it will also pi$$ you off

Comment

What is it about?

Comment

I will have to check it out.

Comment

Abuse by priest(s) in a Catholic school, cover up of murder by police dept'. Some sick stuff. Not for kids.

If you want to read about a similar episode in the history of the Catholic church, read: "The Nuns of Sant Ambrosio". Similar stuff, very similar stuff, from awhile back in Italy. Sick business.

Comment

May need to check this one out.

Comment

It's along the same line as the movie, SPOTLIGHT - which documented the Boston archdiocese protection of predator priests.

Very good, but disturbing doc. Spotlight was more polished, and offered some degree of resolution, though.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                        I will have to check it out.
                        Me too

Comment

Just started watching this and I am half way through. It makes me very sad and very angry at the same time.

Comment

I watched Episode 3 last night. Literally speechless at one point. Episode 4 tonight.

Comment

Dang gonna have to watch it.

Comment

Working...
                              X