Thinking about a new stabilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about a new stabilizer

Had a NAP 6 inch for a while but I stripped the peice of the bolt one day so I'm in the runnings to get a new one. What have y'all had good experiences with as far as stabilizers go. I mostly use it for hunting so anywhere between 4-10" would be ideal.

I've got the 2012 Mathews Heli-M, QAD, HHA single pin

pm sent

Comment

I've had great luck with a 8" stokerized hunter with Saturn dampener. Takes out all vibes and balances nice without adding alot of weight.

Comment

I sure like my STOKERIZED SS1.

This stabilizer helps improve performance by offsetting the weight (read torque) from sights, rests and quiver. Move it in or out, up or down to find the “sweet” spot.
        This stabilizer really did help my shooting, not just sticking out there because it looks “cool”.

Comment

I got a b stinger earlier this year and absolutely love it! I got the ten inch and it really isn't too bad at all while hunting and it def made a noticeable difference when shooting in the wind after getting that stabilizer on there compared to the little s coil I had before

Comment

Ive got a 10" doinker

Like chickenwilly, i always shot the scoil. Big difference with the one i got now.
            Attached Files

Comment

I've got a 6" B-Stinger and love it!

Comment

Ended up going with the 6 inch axion. Like it so far, so we'll see how it goes.

Comment

Nice! Had a chance to test it out? How do you like that Axion?

Comment

8 " B stinger

Comment

Working...
                    X