Let's talk field point targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's talk field point targets

After reading about all of these indestructible targets that are being made I have decided to ask what are some good brands? Obviously the Rinehart's 18-1 are a favorite but I'm talking about a good 20in+ foam target that will last a couple years.. Let's here it! What's the deal about blob's and Spyder's and bulldog targets?

ttt

Comment

Dont Have any experience with the blobs or their equals. It's not the greatest but I've got a yellow jacket bag target that's going on 4 yrs I think. Its definitely not much too look at these days but it still stops everything that goes its way. Plus they're about $60

Comment

Spyderweb targets are popular....

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
          Spyderweb targets are popular....
          Are they made good? Do they last?

Comment

I got a big green target it's lasted about 2 years. Just make sure you soap your arrows

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
              I got a big green target it's lasted about 2 years. Just make sure you soap your arrows
              I have one and the face of it didn't last very long, I think it was because the clothes pushed it out and tore it.

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
                I have I've also for about a year and its toast. I'd like to get a Spyderweb one now

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                  I have I've also for about a year and its toast. I'd like to get a Spyderweb one now
                  I've herd good about them and bulldog targets, to me they look very similar.

Comment

I've got a Block foam target that is going on 3 years. That said I baby my target by not leaving it out in the elements and keeping it stored when its not being used. It may also be important to note that I shoot primarily field points at it and only shoot broadheads prior to a hunt. That said Spyderweb, Bulldog, and Reinharts are all good targets which have also stood the test of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullworks52 View Post
                      Are they made good? Do they last?
                      They hold up about as well as any other target from reading reviews and threads about them.

Comment

Bump

Comment

ttt

Comment

Try the Spyderweb Last well and are easy to pull arrows, not the case with most foam targets in my experience

Comment

Working...
                            X