Brushcountry Camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushcountry Camo

Never been a big fan of Brushcountry. Seemed to fade to a very light color after a few washes. I prefer Pearflat and Bushlan. Until tonight. While in Academy on 1960 I found a fleece top in Brushcountry. Looks NICE. Only problem is that it was a medium. I tried it on and almost talked myself into buying it. Would have been a little tight.

I looked at the Brushcountry web site and didn't see the fleece listed. I tell you what, if they made a set of unlined bibs, a zip fleece top, a zip fleece vest and a fleece crusher hat that looked like that, I'd be all over it. Fleece tends to hold its color and decked out in that garb, I would be INVISIBLE in my tripods and towers. Reckon they'd custom make some stuff?

Brush Country

Give them a call. You never know what you might get. They are in Bryan, TX.

Comment

seen one at Academy in Lufkin, what size do you need I'll get it and send it to Matt...

Comment

Large, but I'd use an XL if it were available. Just layer more. 30% off and I can't find one that fits. LOL

Comment

They got em at Academy in Conroe in xl.

Comment

Lay off the Pepsi's and I bet you could get into a Medium.

Did you ever locate you some of that Peanut cake? I'll try and procure you a bag and bring to Bownanza if not.

Comment

No I didn't. Bring it. I'd like to let ol' Lucky see if he likes it. Get him a little over 150 for next year. Be my luck he's allergic to peanuts and would croak. LOL You think the axis would come out of hiding for a little peanut cake?

Conroe, huh. Well, if Dugie can't get me some, it might be road trip time.

Comment

Oh, and Jason, I can fit into a medium. I had it on at the Humble Academy. I couldn't breathe, but I had it on. LOL

Comment

Hadn't thought about the Axis! I'll bring some to the Lewis this year and we will see!

Comment

I'm there tomorrow I'll look, seems like they had 3 or 4 last time I was there...if they have one it's yours...

Comment

I just hope bears don't like it. LOL

Thanks, Dugie. I'll be at the Junco trying to kill one more 140 class buck before the season ends and I'll check here Monday. Matt and the boys are at San Angelo on a mission to kill 4 does and a couple spikes to get our count up, and to check my cameras so I can see who's survived the regular season.

Comment

http://www.bucksuede.com/default.htm

Speaking of fade proof crisp colors - how about adding waterproof, windproof and quiet as a mouse?

I have a jacket out of this bucksuede material in predator camo and it is awesome - unfortunately it doesn't come in any S. Texas patterns

Comment

Tuthdoc, I was in the San Angelo Academy Yesterday, they had alot of what your looking for, in your size, how soon are you going back to the lease?? It seems they did not sell much of it this year. Also the Outdoorsman in San Angelo has all kinds of Brush Country in Fleece.

Comment

Thanks, Drake. Mailman is up there now. I may have to get him to make a run to town. Of course, it'll probably cost me, because he'll want one too.

Comment

I have several of the Brush County fleece zip pullovers from Academy and they are my favorite hunting garments. Comfortable, warm and quiet

Comment

Working...
                              X