Problems *help*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems *help*

I have a Sandisk Extreme III 30MB/s 4GB CF card...bought it in Feb. new with my Canon 40D and it has worked flawlessly, or so I thought, up until now...I have about 200 pictures that I can view on my camera that will not show on the computer...I can put the card in my reader and it says empty...I can hook my camera up direct with USB and it says empty...but then the pictures are still right there on my camera...the weird part is that I had about 400 pictures on it and it would download about 10 in a row and then skip the next 10 and so on and so on...I downloaded all the pictures that it would and then manually deleted each one of those off the card, leaving about 200 pictures still on that I can view on the camera, but says that the card is empty if I try to download them...I didn't realize until this happened, that about 15 pictures that I took on my Vegas trip did not download and I have already erased the card from that trip...I walked a mile down to the Leaving Las Vegas sign at sunrise and none of those pictures made it to my computer...what can I do...

Try to find "PC Inspector smart recovery", it's a free tool or you can get Sandisk's Rescue Pro software, either one of those will grab any images it finds on the disk even if you think you deleted them.

Comment

Working...
    X