Illinois town bans semi autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illinois town bans semi autos

Gun owners in Deerfield now have just over two months to remove certain types of firearms from their home, or face stiff fines.

Glad I'm from Texas !! Come and Get It !

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
      Glad I'm from Texas !! Come and Get It !
      Amen !

Comment

Bunch of commies

Comment

Make no mistake gentlemen, they’re coming after our 2nd! Are you willing to fight for it ?

Comment

Best get to voting.... and get your family to voting. And you neighbors to voting... This may be the last Republican we see in office once these snowflakes are of voting age, and they want nothing less than a full gun ban. It ain't gonna be good.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
              Best get to voting.... and get your family to voting. And you neighbors to voting... This may be the last Republican we see in office once these snowflakes are of voting age, and they want nothing less than a full gun ban. It ain't gonna be good.

Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Make no mistake gentlemen, they’re coming after our 2nd! Are you willing to fight for it ?

Comment

Thats stupid. God forbid a criminal comes into town not knowing he can't have that type of weapon.

On a serious note, how do they know what kind of firearms that you have? Do they track purchases and private sales in IL? What about unfortunate boating accidents? Also, what makes retired LEOs so special to have these guns in their home?

Comment

Weak. It is getting bad about get 1776 like

Comment

Come and getcha some..........

Comment

This city-by-city approach got me to thinking "what would I do?". Would I turn them in or get rid of them? Not a chance. Would I live in hiding as a 2nd amendment criminal hoping they don't find out? Maybe. Would I fire the shot heard round the world and go after the elected officials? Not my style. Would I move? Yep.

I would just keep moving until I felt trapped. I guess I am not as brave as I would like to believe I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                          This city-by-city approach got me to thinking "what would I do?". Would I turn them in or get rid of them? Not a chance. Would I live in hiding as a 2nd amendment criminal hoping they don't find out? Maybe. Would I fire the shot heard round the world and go after the elected officials? Not my style. Would I move? Yep.

I would just keep moving until I felt trapped. I guess I am not as brave as I would like to believe I am.
                          None of us REALLY exactly what we'll do if/when it comes down to taking the life of a soldier or police officer to try and keep your firearms. At that point you would probably just be making a dying statement anyway. Things are getting out of hand and we're in the minority. I don't know that true confiscation would or could ever happen in our or our children's lifetimes, but I think that is where America is eventually headed. Maybe the good Lord will come and scoop us all up before that. Trying times....

Comment

That outta fix things in Chicago!

Remember...It took ONLY 3% of the population to revolt against the Crown.
                            Blue helmets coming...Not a question.
                            My local sheriff coming...changes the game.

Comment

Would love to hear from someone that has these firearms and lives in that city.

Comment

Working...
                              X