• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good weekend in The Station [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Horns playin on their closed circuit tv network so cant watch them.
      Their own channel so they can keep the whippings off the public network. 11-1 tree. Lost 3 of 4. Hook em.

Comment

Red Raiders avoid a sweep in Lexington and win game 3. On to Louisville.

Comment

2018 College Baseball

I’ve never seen the LHN boys give up so easy on the season. Where did they go? [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            I’ve never seen the LHN boys give up so easy on the season. Where did they go? [emoji23]

I’m still here. Not much to talk about. Horns looked good and battled on Thursday. They messed the bed the rest of the series. Stanford is a good team.

Aggies looked good this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
              I’m still here. Not much to talk about. Horns looked good and battled on Thursday. They messed the bed the rest of the series. Stanford is a good team.

That is a good team. It’s a long season. Another big test coming this week against Arkansas

Comment

Same sport, different story. Couple wins against a directional school and they will be back.

Comment

Busy prepping my boys for their first tourney! Rough weekend versus Tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Somebody ran out of bagel bites.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

That’s good stuff Chad. Be aggressive on the base paths. It causes mayhem and a lot of forced errors at that age. [emoji106]

Comment

That’s good stuff Chad. Be aggressive on the base paths. It causes mayhem and a lot of forced errors at that age. [emoji106]

causes errors at any age

Comment

Trip to the ranch and dad’s 70th Birthday party took precedent over posting on TBH. Stanford is a good ball club. This team can pitch better than they are so I’m not giving up.

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post

Agreed concerning the Longhorns. They have played LSU and a great Stanford team already this season. Once Conference play rolls around they should be in good shape. Tech may be an issue but the rest are beatable. Long Beach State was the first true test for the Aggies in my opinion. It is always fun to watch them score runs but now Conference play begins next week. We will see what they are made of. Big games ahead for them. Gig’em.

Comment

That Tree team is tough. While most teams may be looking forward to playing against them, my guess is they will not like the outcome.

Comment

Somebody ran out of bagel bites.

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed he’s back again.

Comment

Working...
                                X