2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    There is no anger or gasket. I didn't mention any names nor do I know who your leasemate is. There are several.....same with last year......some are the same folks too. It's just a pet peeve of mine.

If a fella or chica has time to do a flyby of posting pics to get "attaboys and nice deer", they have time to take part.
    Don't think anyone is looking for attaboys. I doubt anyone else who participates regularly on this thread really cares as long as it is a thread about hunting and especially hunting, deer, management in San Angelo area.
    I think it's one of the best daily threads going because it's all about hunting which is the only reason I get on tbh. I'll take anything I can get and I don't think there should be stipulations for participation or contribution. Just my thoughts.
    Carry on everyone

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      Don't think anyone is looking for attaboys. I doubt anyone else who participates regularly on this thread really cares as long as it is a thread about hunting and especially hunting, deer, management in San Angelo area.

I think it's one of the best daily threads going because it's all about hunting which is the only reason I get on tbh. I'll take anything I can get and I don't think there should be stipulations for participation or contribution. Just my thoughts.

Carry on everyone

Come on Jack ...There are no set stipulations. Lord knows I'm
      not a mod and can't hold anybody to any set "stipulations". I'm just suggesting that this is more than just a drive-by thread and thrives off more than dropping TC pics in a thread and never being heard from again until the next weekend when pics are collected again. It's a suggestion for making the thread better and continuing it as so. Maybe open some eyes and encourage even more participation.

I've been in threads where it is nothing more than 20-30 folks rushing to the computer to post their tc/ldp pics or duck kill pics and the thread sucked because there was only a handful of folks replying or participating regularly. The only time those heroes participated otherwise is if you asked about their pics specifically. It was nothing more than a "braggadocio /look at what I got" thread and I don't want to see this thread or future Angelo threads head that way and thought making a suggestion would prevent it.
      Last edited by Smart; 07-23-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Back to the regularly scheduled programming.

Looks like rain building out west. Got a good set of storms just east of us blowing up.

Last edited by Smart; 07-23-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

I like purple on the radar!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            I like purple on the radar!

As long as it doesn't include hail[emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

As long as it doesn't include hail[emoji15][emoji15]
              We got 2/10 on our north end the south half is dry. 2" a few miles west of us I heard over in Reagan Co.

Comment

Looks like that storm east of us hit the fence line and disappeared.[emoji35][emoji35]

Comment

Looks like that storm east of us hit the fence line and disappeared.[emoji35][emoji35]
                  You've had plenty time to share the wealth. Lol looks like we got hit a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                    You've had plenty time to share the wealth. Lol looks like we got hit a bit.

Lol. That is for sure. Glad somebody is getting some..[emoji23][emoji1303]

Just wanted about 2/10 to change from crunchy to squishy as Jr and Jack say..[emoji41]
                    Last edited by Smart; 07-23-2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

It rained today.

Comment

Had an awesome weekend Huntin axis out west!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Niiiiiiice axis!

Comment

Congrats on the Axis! Nice one!

Comment

We got 0.8in about 15miles SW of Brady near Calf Creek

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
                                Had an awesome weekend Huntin axis out west!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Congrats! Nice Axis

Comment

Working...
                                X