Here kitty, kitty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here kitty, kitty.

Set up game cams on trails last week. Had coyotes last week and a Bob this week.
    Attached Files

I guess I'm different. Love trail trail cam pics rather than corn feeder pics! Seen all the bucks I need to see.

Comment

Great looking cat. I had a big one walk under me last week when I was in the stand

Comment

I'm right there with you, I usually pull two or so of my cams and put them in random places. I love getting pictures of more than just deer under a feeder. Great pics!

Comment

Lanky fella

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
            I'm right there with you, I usually pull two or so of my cams and put them in random places. I love getting pictures of more than just deer under a feeder. Great pics!
            ^^ Yep!

Comment

That's cool. Anything thats drawing predators to that area?

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                I guess I'm different. Love trail trail cam pics rather than corn feeder pics! Seen all the bucks I need to see.
                I have 5 cameras on 55ac, 2 are on feeders and the other 3 are just catching whatever comes by

Comment

Sweet, pretty cat!

Comment

I have several cameras on feeders but going to put three out on trails today. Cool looking bobcat!

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                      That's cool. Anything thats drawing predators to that area?
                      Not really. Very rugged country and about 30 yards from the Colorado river in Mills county.

Comment

pretty kitty

Comment

Working...
                        X