Tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
    I put out corn at noon today and brushed in a north wind spot. It's public land so we shall see if they come out to play in the am
    Uhhh.... did the public rules change recently? Lol

Comment

The land I hunt hand corn is allowed

Comment

im off tomorrow, but the little lady couldn't get off. we will head west when she gets off, but wont be able to hunt until sat morning. she's up to bat all weekend, not even sure if im going to bring my bow. she has only killed 1 animal with her bow so ill be sitting with her all weekend trying to turn some pink "arras" red. good luck to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
          The land I hunt hand corn is allowed
          That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
            Took the day off to hunt this front.

Who else will be in the stand tomorrow? Bags are packed--I'll be in the stand by 6:15 am!! Hunting alllll weekend!
            Not me. Association event on Saturday that I'm super pumped about 🖓. Hope you stick a good one, good luck!

Comment

Went after work today and almost got blown out of the tree. Hope to get done a little early tomorrow and head to camp for the weekend. Should be nice weather.

Comment

im off the whole weekend... working nights tonight... ill be in the stand from tomorrow evening through Sunday. Good luck everyone

Comment

I made my way down this evening. I had a hog come in even with the wind blowing 50mph. I've got a good feeling about tomorrow!

Comment

We arrived yesterday afternoon. About 17:00 just as the front blew in with a storm so we didn't hunt. Just waking up now and it's blowing pretty good out there. I'll be in my pop up this morning.

Good luck every one.

Comment

I'm headed out first thing this morning. Not sure if I will hunt this evening but I will be putting out hand corn and checking feeders possibly hunt in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Have to work today, but truck is loaded and as soon as I can leave, I'll be heading west

Comment

It's gonna be a weird weekend for me.

Weather is perfect, my gear is packed, I'm the only one that will be at the lease.

And, I have to drive my wife's car out there, she needs the truck. I am not a car person, don't like riding in them, don't like driving them, and it's gonna be fun loading a cooler in the back seat when I finally connect with that big 10 I'm chasing...

Comment

I'll get outta DFW area late Sunday and be ready for whatever Monday morning at dawn. Good luck to everyone, stay safe.

Comment

I'm on my 9/80 Friday off and up in a Post Oak on this crisp morning in Leon county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So what you're saying is your wife will be home alone all weekend?

Good luck on your hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X