Protesting at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Words can not describe how angry and disgusted this makes me. There is no excuse for this. For all the liberals out there that says this isn't about hate for this country please explain this.
    Attached Files

Trash

Comment

I hope someone starts to kill them off. I will slow clap as they bleed out.

Comment

I truly believe and was just telling my wife I think this protesting the military and the national anthem will be the straw to break the camels back. The left has turned an extremely large portion of an entire community into being disrespectful racists. Im done being quiet. I am going to call idiots out and if anyone did what was shown above infront of me I would be picking their teeth out of my knuckles for the next few days.

Comment

They know where to hit us now. Not surprised at this. They’ve been searching for that button to push and last week the found it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like 99% of these idiots...he has no idea why #takeaknee is even a thing
            Sheeple doing as the master says

Comment

That tomb and ceremony is for every service member that died on foreign soil in service to this nation that was never recovered. Parents and families never got a chance to say goodbye or to put them into a grave as their final resting place. Those punks should be beaten to death in the worst way. Justifiable homicide in my book.

Comment

This rabbit hole we are currently going down is really disturbing to me...

Comment

Obama's kids

Comment

The deal is, these little gangland thugs aren't having their message swallowed hook, line and sinker so, they resort to more extreme measures to be heard. These are the same personalities that protest at military funerals. They are cowards.

Sweet, you should follow my path of serenity and understanding. Let them do their thing, protest till their heart's content and let bygones be bygones.

If you believe that, I have some sh*t I need to sell you! I would like NOTHING more than to take a running crow-hop and punch those bast*rds in the jaw. My idea of Heaven on Earth would be to go old school, 1950's-style rumble on those hippies. I wouldn't consider it a victory unless my boots were covered in blood, teeth and hair.

Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 09-28-2017, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                      The deal is, these little gangland thugs aren't having their message swallowed hook, line and sinker so, they resort to more extreme measures to be heard. These are the same personalities that protest at military funerals. They are cowards.

Sweet, you should follow my path of serenity and understanding. Let them do their thing, protest till their heart's content and let bygones be bygones.

If you believe that, I have some sh*t I need to sell you! I would like NOTHING more than to take a running crow-hop and punch those bast*rds in the jaw. My idea of Heaven on Earth would be to go old school, 1950's-style rumble on those hippies. I wouldn't consider it a victory unless my boots were covered in blood, teeth and hair.

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        That tomb and ceremony is for every service member that died on foreign soil in service to this nation that was never recovered. Parents and families never got a chance to say goodbye or to put them into a grave as their final resting place. Those punks should be beaten to death in the worst way. Justifiable homicide in my book.

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post

Comment

[ATTACH]874977[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            [ATTACH]874977[/ATTACH]

Ta dow.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

He has no idea what he is doing. He's kneeling because the social media says so. Social media is ruining this country. I remember when Chris Chris Chris Jackson did this crap years ago and it was a big deal but nothing like it is today.

Last edited by Black Ice; 09-28-2017, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X