Cowtown Bowmens new webb site is up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Bowmens new webb site is up

Thanks to our new and improved web masters Glen and Celeste. Our webb page is up and kicking. Ya'll check it out www.cowtownbowmen.com
    Last edited by Texrock; 04-04-2011, 07:29 PM.

tt

Comment

That looks Awesome Rocky, thanks for the heads up. I like it.

Comment

Looks good Rocky!

Greg

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Looks great Rocky

Comment

Looks great rocky!!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Photo page will be up shortly

Comment

I just wanted to personally thank Glenn and Celeste and the Cowtown Club for posting scores of the non club members for the shoots too. I can't tell you how much myself and others appreciate you for taking the extra time to post everyones scores for the shoot. Some people may not think it is a big deal, but I do enjoy seeing where I stand at any given shoot. Great Job and thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey rocky..Luke wanted me to tell you his score is not posted from the last shoot!!! And you don't have too go back and post it!! Lol... I'm glad mine was posted..its the last good score ive had since I started shooting this back tension release....Ughh.. there creeping back up tho...thanks and we will see you soon!!!

Comment

He didn't turn in a card and that is what I went off of when sending them. I found it on the signup sheets and sent it in . It should be there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                          He didn't turn in a card and that is what I went off of when sending them. I found it on the signup sheets and sent it in . It should be there soon.
                          Thats what I'm talking about. Easy to be Pres when his boys has his back. Keep shootn em in the middle Marlon there's room for you on top.

Comment

Working...
                          X