Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
    Much tougher competition for the packers today than what they have faced this postseason. They have had a fairly easy route until today.
    Yep it looked like it was fairly easy last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      People are overlooking that weak *** Atlanta red zone defense. I'm picking Green Bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Seems the offense makes up for that defense

Comment

Falcons look unstoppable... Going to be a great super bowl match up.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

We all know not to rule out Rodgers and GB, but 0-24? WOW.

Comment

Dirty birds calling all the right plays. I don't see their O C being around much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              The bandwagon is losing riders by the minute
              Yep. Gotta give the Steelers fans some credit....they started a Steelers thread.

Comment

Green Bay is the epitome of one dimensional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Where are all of the cheese heads at? No Pack No!

Comment

Is there where I tell everybody I have been an Atlanta Falcons fan all my life and mention Deion Sanders and Jerry Glanville as the reasons I started following them?..

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      Let's go Pack!!!
                      Well, they better get started pretty fast in the second half.

Comment

I bet Clay Matthews doubles up on his estrogen at halftime

Comment

Those Packers fans won't come on a thread during a game. They only gloat after GB wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Is there where I tell everybody I have been an Atlanta Falcons fan all my life and mention Deion Sanders and Jerry Glanville as the reasons I started following them?..
                            I lived in Georgia at one point. My second daughter was born there. I'm legit!

Comment

The 4 man rush by Atlanta is getting to Rodgers. That 3 and out by the Packers to start the 2nd half is not good.

Comment

Lets see if the Packers can dig out of this which doesn't appear likely.
                                This is the first time I have seen Atanta play and they look very good on both sides of the ball and appear to be unstoppable.
                                I just want the NFC to win the SB at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X