Crystal Creek vs Extreme Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Creek vs Extreme Bowhunting

I'm needing some insight as to the animals and shot opportunities on these two ranches. What can y'all tell me? Or is there another ranch that compares to their prices?

IMO. I’d stay away from Chrystal Creek. My wife and I went last summer. It was a nightmare. The place is filthy. I had to use my own vehicle to get around because the so call guide had all the vehicles stuck in the mud and he wanted to put me and my wife and him on a 4 wheeler. He would only let me hunt one stand. I couldn’t go where all the animals were because he said it was to muddy to get there. I walked over the hill and you could get to it with no problem. I never saw an animal. I contacted one of the owners and he promised me a return hunt but I’ve never heard back. Really didn’t expect to. So if I were you I’d save my money and go somewhere else. Good luck.

Comment

Oh wow! Thank you.

Comment

Anybody else have any suggestions?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Bownut was right about CC. Stay far away from that place. Have no experience with Extreme.

Comment

I've been to Extreme every year for the last 4 or 5 years. Caleb has always treated us well and takes care of the place. To be honest with you, the number of animals have declined over the last 2 years but we still manage to fill coolers and have a good time.

Comment

Thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
                X