Need CABINETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need CABINETS!!!

Any good cabinet builders on TBH? I'd rather spend money to someone on here if i can.

Anyone know of any good cabinet guys in Beaumont to Houston area that aren't 4-5 months behind? With the flood everyone is swamped and prices are HIGH.

Also has anyone bought pre manufactured cabinets? DL Cabinets says solid wood, I can install them myself but I'm not going to spend $8,000 plus for a guy to come install some prefab laminated cabinets.

We are using AGY - kitchen, both bathrooms, and laundry room cabinets ....their bid was high but they do good work and they aren’t terribly behind. T&A cabinets in Jasper gave us the lowest bid and they were 2 1/2 months out at the time. Good luck! AGY is also doing our fireplace and granite.
    Last edited by dc1986; 01-11-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
      We are using AGY - kitchen, both bathrooms, and laundry room cabinets ....their bid was high but they do good work and they aren’t terribly behind. T&A cabinets in Jasper gave us the lowest bid and they were 2 1/2 months out at the time. Good luck! AGY is also doing our fireplace and granite.
      I would love to add a fireplace.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
        I would love to add a fireplace.
        They are doing the demo and installing new stone.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
          They are doing the demo and installing new stone.
          I want a stand alone added in the living room, maybe a wood burning old style looking one. I just called and left a message for their cabinet guy.

Comment

With the flood everyone is swamped and prices are HIGH.

I don't know what is high now, but I about passed out when I got the bill for mine 3 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
              I don't know what is high now, but I about passed out when I got the bill for mine 3 years ago!
              Wife got a quote today from a place that just orders prefab and installs them no counter top just cabinets $7,700

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Ttt for you! Hopefully you can find someone!

There is a cabinet shop down the road from me. They have been working 7 days a week. The only days I have seen them closed is Christmas and New year's day.

Comment

My parents used cabinets to go a couple years ago and liked them. You order the cabinets then have someone install (or you install).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a friend, Roger Owens, that is a top notch custom cabinet guy. I have recommended him to several folks who have been extremely pleased with his craftsmanship and prices. I used to build custom cabinets and I wouldn't let anybody but him touch my kitchen. I have known him for 15+ years and he is a honest Christian guy. His shop is in Shepherd but he will travel a bit. He drove 2 hrs away to build my wife's Aunt's new cabinets and they were blown away by his work. I will get his number for you when I get home if you are interested in getting a quote from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        I have a friend, Roger Owens, that is a top notch custom cabinet guy. I have recommended him to several folks who have been extremely pleased with his craftsmanship and prices. I used to build custom cabinets and I wouldn't let anybody but him touch my kitchen. I have known him for 15+ years and he is a honest Christian guy. His shop is in Shepherd but he will travel a bit. He drove 2 hrs away to build my wife's Aunt's new cabinets and they were blown away by his work. I will get his number for you when I get home if you are interested in getting a quote from him.
                        Good deal pm me yes please

Comment

Good deal pm me yes please
                          Will do.. I oughta be home in about an hour and I'll send you his number.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm Sent

Comment

Wife got a quote today from a place that just orders prefab and installs them no counter top just cabinets $7,700

I do not know how big your kitchen is, but that's actually not a bad price. Are the cabinets all plywood boxes?

Comment

Working...
                              X