Mathews Triax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews Triax

I started bow hunting when I was 16 years old, now I am 34, with a PSE Nova. From there I have had a Martin Orion and a PSE Revenge.

Was having some work done on the Revenge and decided to shoot a few new bows. Shot the Hoyt Defiant, Elite Impulse 31, Prime Centergy, and Mathews Triax.

The Mathews was absolutely dead in the hand, perfectly balanced, and by far the best bow I have ever shot. Needless to say I had to have it. Normally not a Mathews fan but this thing is sweet. Paired it with Carbon Express Maxima Reds in a 350 spine and have never shot a bow this well, this consistently.

Mathews is designing the limbs right off their bows.

Mathews is hard to beat...congrats

Comment

Nice bow. They are sweet shooters for sure.

Comment

Mine may be here tomorrow

Comment

:That’s not a solo cam!

Comment

Man, I looked at Mathews Inc. , my mouth is watering

Comment

Yeah. Unfortunately I’m getting the itch to go try one or the Halon 32 to compare to the Elite 32

Comment

Yes. I want this. Sweet!

Comment

Man that thang is Short!! Good looking rig. Heard it was quiet too. Mathews is my 2nd favorite...Lol Put it to work and post up some LDP's

Comment

Nice!! Been thinking about one but I love my Halon. May have to own 2 bows soon.

Comment

As soon as I saw the specs I knew this bow would sell well... Its def a shooter.. But no way I would pick it over a halon 32

Comment

I prefer a short axle to axle bow, just always have. It is super quiet and smooth. Guys I have talked to who own the Halon say this is even smoother and quieter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes It is super smooth mine is already on order. I'm probably getting rid of my Halon though.

Comment

I brag on my SBXT and DXT...love them but everytime I keep seeing this Triax come up I am wanting to snatch one up!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

For a $1055, I will wait

Comment

Working...
                              X