Bang energy drink vs monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bang energy drink vs monster

Has anyone tried this vs monster, rockstar or Red Bull and liked it better?

I've tried and few of them and some have creatine in them and don't taste too bad. I prefer the black cherry vanilla flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been able to find any energy drink I like other than red bull or mean bean monster. I haven't ever seen the Bang one though.

Comment

I drink it a couple times a week. If it's like the preworkout Bang by VPX then, it has 300 mg caffeine in it. The only one I really like is the Lemon Drop. Taste like Sprite/7-up.

Comment

Older I get the less I can drink them. When I was in my 20's working midnight patrol I drank them all the time. Now I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack if
        I drink a whole one.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
          Older I get the less I can drink them. When I was in my 20's working midnight patrol I drank them all the time. Now I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack if
          I drink a whole one.

They picked up a new sponsor. For some reason I can't link her new photo with the bang energy drink.

Comment

2M Followers, 681 Following, 1,706 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Hope Beel (@hopebeel)

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
              I drink a whole one.

I drink one in the am and sometimes one more around 1 but most times I try and limit them to one a day. I can't drink coffee if you forced me.

Comment

I'm like you and can't stand coffee. I like Kickstart, the mountain dew product. Most of the others are way too sweet or too expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  They picked up a new sponsor. For some reason I can't link her new photo with the bang energy drink.

Nobody cares about your link Bruh.

DJ

Comment

I've never heard of it. I drink the monster low carb pretty much daily.

Comment

Monster, full throttle, and rockstar are my vice. Only one a day thou

Comment

I like Xyience Cherry Lime as my go to energy drink. Zero calories and zero sugar

Comment

Yes way better than monsters. I like the power punch and lemon drop

BCAAs, creatine, and enough caffeine to be over two cups of coffee. I usually stretch one out over 4-5 hours unless I need a real kick in the *** but drinking one fast can get you jittery quick. They last though

Comment

Stop drinking these energy drinks folks! I worry for you all! Tea or coffee is the least of your worries - try them!

Comment

I drink one maybe once every two months. I like the NOS, taste like grapefruit to me

Comment

Working...
                              X