Live hunt Limpopo South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live hunt Limpopo South Africa

So I have been waiting many years for this!
    Last August I attenddd the Safar Club fundraiser banquet at the Redneck Country Club in Houston. I was fortunate to get the winning bid for an African plains game bow hunt with Limcroma safaris. Thanks for donating the hunt Limcroma!
    I have always wanted to go do this is a dream come true! It was hard to pay attention to the preacher in church this morning!
    Today my son and I fly out of Houston on our way to South Africa for said hunt!
    We arrive Johannesburg tomorrow afternoon where we will spend the night. The plan is to be in camp by noon on Tuesday, have lunch, sight in our bows, and go for our first hunt Tuesday afternoon. Not sure if it will be a pit blind or a "game drive".
    I'll try to post updates daily from the "bush". Hopefully I'll be able to get wifi in camp.

Good luck and enjoy. Also thanks for coming out to our event last year and your support.

Comment

Yessir!!!! I had no idea a TBHer got that hunt. It is going to be awesome sir......they are excellent outfitters for bowhunters! Our banquet is next Sunday and have even more great adventures. The Redneck Country Club will be jumping......even have tickets for a "Dangerous 7" hunt!!! I can't wait to see yalls success in beautiful RSA!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck, safe travels, and SEND PICS as often as possible.

Comment

Good luck, Let us know who your PH is when you find out. Many TBH'ers have been there before

Comment

Good luck and I'm in for the LDP's.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes!
              I wish I could be at the SCI fundraiser this year. Y'all have fun and raise a bunch!
              I just love this bow hunting brotherhood. As we are walking into the airport with our bags, this stranger stops us and wishes us well on our hunt. Turns out he owns West Houston Archery. Nice fellow! Thanks!
              Anyway. Bout to board. Be in the air till tomorrow row night.
              I hope to update once we are in camp

Comment

I hunted with Limcroma a couple of years ago. One of the best experience of my life. Hannes is a top notch person and runs a fantastic operation.

Comment

I'm jealous. Good luck. Love Limcroma. Was there in June. Going back in a year or two. Keep us posted.

What camp are you going to be at?
                  Last edited by rladner; 07-30-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                    I'm jealous. Good luck. Love Limcroma. Was there in June. Going back in a year or two. Keep us posted.
                    My exact sentiments... Except we were there in May on safari #6...! Safe travels. You are in for the adventure of a lifetime... Looking forward to the report and photos.

Comment

It is great to hear everyone's positive experiences with Limcroma.
                      We stayed our first night in Johannesburg at the Arron guest house. Cool place. Fire pit outside. Steaks on the grill. Beautiful mounts on the walls!

Comment

Been there, done that..
                        You Will not be dissapointed.. Hannes runs a tight ship and is a great guy.. Heck I've even let him stay at my house a couple of times...
                        The only thing you need to worry about is how to get back over there for your second hunt....

Comment

good luck and thank you for supporting SCI!

Comment

Hopefully you'll get a chance to go out today and shoot something. Just sitting here at my desk waiting on your updates . Get ready to eat good and have a great time.

Comment

Can't wait to follow along

Comment

Working...
                              X