Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back to back can't believe I heard this at the gun counter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x2

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
      LOTS of idiots on BOTH sides of the counter......

Comment

Figures with the people they hire. I am finished with Academy as of today with the treatment I have gotten the last 2 times I was in. Sent a scathing comment/email to the "contact" site on their website. Doubtful if I ever hear from them again after I ripped their ***!

Comment

Yeah, I got the blow off when I complained to Academy corporate but there policy changed soon after. Guess I wasn't the only one.

Comment

Doubtful they will change over what I complained about. Customer service from most companies means nothing anymore.

Comment

I would post about the complaint I sent, but it would probably get deleted and me sent ot the cooler if I mentioned the store name.

Comment

My shotgun is right handed just a little cast to bring it under the eye.

Tried a lefty and it was all out of whack

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Well...I bet this sounded better in your head..

Comment

great thread!

Comment

I walked in the other day and the guy behind the sunglass counter just told the young couple in front of him that Coasta sunglasses are just as good as Oakleys because Oakley actually makes them. I walked away.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Well...I bet this sounded better in your head..
                        Lmao. That's what I was thinking but hey we've all had to say "doh, shoulda just kept quiet" a time or two. Some won't admit it though.

Comment

You smartasses stop with the right/left o/u and idiot. I bet most didn't know that and I bet very few, if any, at Academy have that feature available. I didn't know the cast off/on.

Comment

Of course they are hand and eye specific!

Click image for larger version

Name:	LeftEyeDominant.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	24326356

Sorry Steven. I borrowed this one. Let me know where to send the royalty check.

Comment

Man...this made my day.

Crickets from the OP....

Comment

I overheard a meeting at the Academy archery counter last week. The manager was asking the employees if they understood why archery has gone towards the Splitlimb design. Then she asked the employees "if the limb is going to split where's the first place is going to split?" Then she said the owner of Academy figured it's going to split down the middle anyway so let's go ahead and split it and that's why all the archery industry is starting to go that direction. I wanted to interrupt soooo bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X