What happened to ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    Jesus is depicted with long hair. He also taught us not to judge.
    I call it "profiling".

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
      Jesus is depicted with long hair. He also taught us not to judge.
      ...........and drops the mic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        LOL........I had no idea that was an issue since the hippie days! I think all the Duck Commander beards are goofier........just saying!
        Leon would like a word with you.

Comment

Hey, grow it while you can. I have always had short hair though, cannot stand having to comb it!

Comment

Way more long hair in the 80s. Metalheads got all the chicks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Leon would like a word with you.
              We already had that discussion.......lol! That brother looks 20 years younger without the birds nest though.
              Be assured to each his own........long, short, bald or comb-over! Well, maybe not the comb-over..............lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Way more long hair in the 80s. Metalheads got all the chicks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                Metal heads were too busy stumbling around and banging their sweaty bodies against each other to get any chicks. Chicks don't find such things very appealing at all.

Comment

Now that mine is disappearing I'd love to have long hair. I'm afraid I'm stuck with this high and tight...I could skip getting a haircut for the next year and it'd look the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                    Had a buzzed head since I started playing football in middle school. Been cutting it that way for so long if I let it grow out, I'll have a fro.

Coach never let anyone have hair past their shoulders play and that was never an issue. Coaches now a days might be fired over that
                    When I coached, I had kids with all different styles of hair cuts. Two of my best linebackers had long hair and a F U attitude to go with it that made them pretty dang good. For both of these guys, it seemed like they were testing the adults in their lives to see if they could see through the outside to who they really were. They constantly butted heads with any adult or teacher that gave them a hard time about their hair, but were very respectful with those that looked past it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWes View Post
                      When I coached, I had kids with all different styles of hair cuts. Two of my best linebackers had long hair and a F U attitude to go with it that made them pretty dang good. For both of these guys, it seemed like they were testing the adults in their lives to see if they could see through the outside to who they really were. They constantly butted heads with any adult or teacher that gave them a hard time about their hair, but were very respectful with those that looked past it.
                      Wow! I think you just described me in my youth.

Comment

I have seen the Afro mentioned a couple of times… If you have the ability, there is no acceptable excuse for not rocking a bad *** fro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          I don’t care if my kids hair has a little length. With that said he will have a fresh haircut, shaved face, and will be tucked in. I don’t like a soup sandwich and my kid is not looking like one. His baseball coach takes it a step farther and has hair length standards. I think someone tried to challenge it and he just said they don’t have to cut their hair they just can not step on the field if they are not up to team standards

Same at our school. Boys hair will not touch ears or collar. Coaches take it further and kids will ride pine unless their hair is neatly cut and groomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X