Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for the family as well as the children whom Joaquin helped.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Comment

My prayers and condolences for the family and friends.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

So, so sad. Condolences to everyone affected by this beautiful baby's death.

Comment

This is terrible news. I couldn’t imagine losing my little man. Life is so fragile and we tend to take it for granted at times. I will be praying for this family tonight. Having lost a younger brother I know their pain. God bless them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for this family. God please watch over them and comfort them.

Comment

Prayers for the family

Comment

Prayers sent for this family.

My son is a 12-year heart transplant survivor thanks to our hero family choosing organ donation.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Oh NO!! Not another one!! What a gut punch!! So sorry to hear about this. Moms and dads ain't supposed to bury their kids! I don't understand this. I know God's ways are higher than our ways, but man these are hard to swallow! Another one of those that I can't wait to ask Jesus about when I see Him...

Lord, we cannot know Your plan always. When one of these little ones has to suffer or is taken so early, we just have a hard time understanding. We know You desire that the little ones come to You and that You take them up when they fall. We know they will be with You in eternity, but it sure is hard to understand for those of us who remain. Lord I ask You to bring comfort to this family at the loss of their precious son. There's no greater gift to a couple than the gift of a child created in your image. When it is taken so early, Lord the grief is great and they mourn bitterly. Lord I know from personal experience that through You, this family can have their joy returned. I pray Lord that You show them through strength. Bathe them in Your mercy and Agape Love. Ease their pain. Lord we Love You and we thank You for giving up Your Son for us. We claim the promise of His Hope and it is in the powerful name of Your Son Jesus we ask and pray, Amen...
                            Very well said. Hard hard deal here. Prayers for the family

Comment

Working...
                            X