No announcement yet.

Heater Body Suit - Thumbs up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a couple of Warm Bags in ASAT camo. I don't think Warm Bag is in business anymore but they work great.

I like them because you can leave your arms out if you choose to do so.

Only used it once at Hagerman back in 2013 when it didn't get above 24 degrees for the 3 day hunt. Sat all day with no problem. I did use the Arctic Shield boot covers inside the Warm Bag.

It is going to be a staple item when we move to Iowa.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hag 2013.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	24525781

Click image for larger version

Name:	Warm Bag (Small).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	24525782

Comment

I bought a Warmbag several years ago when the guy that owned the company was pimping them on AT. I got it for a good price at the time and its been a very good investment.

Comment

Used my Heater Bag this past week on my KS farm, low of 10 F. Wouldn't have been able to sit in my tree stand without it. It was challenging to put on while standing on a 30" by 34" platform, but I figured it out and I was strapped onto the tree with my safety vest. Great product!

Comment

Originally posted by illinibuckslayr View Post
          Used my Heater Bag this past week on my KS farm, low of 10 F. Wouldn't have been able to sit in my tree stand without it. It was challenging to put on while standing on a 30" by 34" platform, but I figured it out and I was strapped onto the tree with my safety vest. Great product!
          Best advice on procedure please.

Comment

Working...
          X