This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

26 reporting that it's self inflicted...

A man has died after the Harris County Sheriff's Office says he accidentally shot himself at a Cypress-area firing range.

Comment

Tuesdays seniors shoot for half price, that's when I go there to shoot. Sad deal all around, prayers sent.

Comment

Why the heck was an employee "cleaning" a loaded weapon?? This is sad, prayers for the family of the victim... Hot Wells may be no more after this...

Comment

Very sad for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
              Not funny. This is a situation where someone may have been accidentally killed, right before Christmas, and will not go home to family.

Do some soul searching and think before you type.
              You need to chill. He posted that before we learned what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                26 reporting that it's self inflicted...

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/man...t-firing-range

Bizarre. Two completely different stories.

Comment

Two VERY different reports...

Comment

Talk about incredible bad luck. That bullet could've gone anywhere, but goes through a wall and hits someone walking through the parking lot. Not to negate the stupidity of working on a loaded weapon, but man...
                    Last edited by bullets13; 12-12-2017, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                      Talk about incredible bad luck. That bullet could've gone anywhere, but goes through a wall and hits someone. Not to negate the stupidity of working on a loaded weapon, but man...
                      I worked there while I was in hs. Lots of idiots there, the people running it included..only one that wasn't passed away a year or so ago

Comment

I know we are all second guessing, and I have not been to the range. Seems like the parking lot is pretty much in the middle of the site. I assume the office/gun smith is south of the parking lot, north of the skeet range?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          I know we are all second guessing, and I have not been to the range. Seems like the parking lot is pretty much in the middle of the site. I assume the office/gun smith is south of the parking lot, north of the skeet range?
                          That is an old image. The new "Office" is on the south side.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            The 'Range House' is actually a mobile connex box they converted for sales use after the original structure was destroyed in one of the recent floods. It is the structure directly to the right as you enter the parking lot from the skeet range side on the visible two-track, roof looks to be partially covered by trees in that picture. **EDIT -The trees may be covering another building that is right behind the new mobile building. If that is the case the building would be directly in front and actually sits in the parking lot.

Originally they had it just behind the 100 yard firing line. It was moved off location for Harvey and brought back to the new location after the water dropped.
                            Last edited by -HIC-; 12-12-2017, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Sad and tragic for all. I have no
                              knowledge of what actually happened or how it all happened.
                              I will delay my criticism until the facts come out.
                              Prayers to the employee and the victims family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X