X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
      you and i think alike. Unfortunately neither of us think like my wife.
      😂

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
        Shout out to Officer Flowers with DPS for letting me off with a warning when I explained my reason for exceeding the speed limit was the pending return of the boudin koloche I had for breakfast. Thank you sir!

Made it home with the sweet meat, bout to change and get ready for pics and will make one last hoorah at Bluegum this evening. I’ll let y’all know when I head that way.
        Hope the pics go quickly and you get to Bluegum with plenty of time to spare

Comment

Bonus Days!!!

I was talking to my relief yesterday and told him I planned on leaving this morning around 10 and would be at the rig sometime tonight etc. He told me there was a good chance we’d be finishing the well before I had to be there my shift. I got up this morning and saw they were done!!! That means I get another 3-4 days at home!!!

Headed to Bluegum for a morning hunt and then I am supposed to teach an electronics class. I’m not sure if I’ll be done in time to hunt this evening or not.

Comment

You should shoot a monster today the way your luck good running. Good luck brother

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck buddy!
              I’m headed to the killing tree as I type this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                Good luck buddy!
                I’m headed to the killing tree as I type this.
                Go get him! I’m following on yours too!

Comment

Good luck this morning gentlemen. I’m headed to the 140 acres my dad and I have leased just outside of Jasper. Boom stick hunt guarding a feeder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed in, I’ll update at good light.

Comment

4pt dogging a doe HARD

Comment

Sure is eerily quite in my neck of the woods. The birds woke up just as dawn peeked over the horizon but it’s all calmed down.

But the Good Lord painted a pretty picture...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here birds and squirrels at first light then all got quiet. Weird

Comment

When it's quiet like that I tell folks that God wants you to listen

Comment

It’s been dead since that doe and little buck left other than the squirrels and birds.

Comment

One less tree rat to bark at me in my tree now. THESE ARE MY WOODS NOW SQUIRRELS!!! [emoji3]

Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 11-12-2017, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X