Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't know how to feel [emoji53] pretty disgusted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caleb is awesome. sent me text updates along the way. think he quoted me 7 months and he had it done in like 6?
    Trophycasetaxidermy. He was in aubrey but just moved out near Decatur

Comment

Dwight Atnip is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Dwight Atnip and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

try contacting his brother

Comment

Game warden went out there today. Not much he can do. Going out soon to his house to get my deer. So we shall see how it goes. Thanks for the help guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
          That stinks man, sorry to hear about the troubles you are going through.

And since we are on the subject, can anyone think of a profession that has individuals go under more often than taxidermy? And when they do, does any profession steal from their clients more than taxidermists? Its unreal when you think about it.......and its horrible that everybody has to be leery of taxidermists; the good ones shouldn't have to deal with the skepticism due to the bad apples.

Farriers come too mind

Comment

Daggum, so disgusting to see this. Johnny Risinger in Mount Enterprise got me the same way......guess it is rampant in East Texas! Also, got taken to the cleaners down in Eagle Lake with my first ever Rosi goose! So sad how these crooks get away with this stuff!!! BEst of luck sir, just a disaster!

Comment

Man I hope you get your horns back. There are some bad ones out there for sure. Same can be said for some customers too. I've got a ton of stuff that people won't come pick up or pay for.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

I know it won't make the OP feel any better, but this guy also has an axis hide that my son shot that he was going to tan for me.

Comment

Originally posted by STONE KILLER View Post
                  Game warden went out there today. Not much he can do. Going out soon to his house to get my deer. So we shall see how it goes. Thanks for the help guys

Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                    Man I hope you get your horns back. There are some bad ones out there for sure. Same can be said for some customers too. I've got a ton of stuff that people won't come pick up or pay for.

Good luck and keep us posted.
                    This happens a lot too. That's why taxi's collect at least 50% up front sometimes. I can't blame them, I would hate to spend 6 months working on something and not get paid. Good luck OP, I hope you can recover your deer,

Comment

Well guys sorry I haven't been on here in a while I've been busy. So here is what happened and latest on it. 1 of thmem guys that yall have posted about earlier. "eddy Marshall" I contacted him and one day and he was headed down to Anderson county sheriff office to talk with the sheriff. Well he talked to him and that night he was going to get something to eat so he decided to go to chicken express. Sooo he pulled up at Chicken E and behold behind the counter was HIM!. He called him out (might have said a few choice words) but he told eddy be at my house tomorrow between 1-2 and ill get you your deer. So eddy called me I drove down there 2-1/2 and we met up with him and knocked on the door to his house. There was about 6 of us in his front yard. (eddy deer was n front porch). I knocked told him to come out and he never did. A guy pulled up asking what we were doing. Come to find out it was his brother in law. We explained the situation. He took our names went inside the house after joseph finally opened the door. And all 6 of us got our horns back. So I got my horns back. He was a coward and wouldn't even come to the door. I'm out money and didn't get my cape but I got my Horns. So I am HAPPY! thanks for all the help guys.

Comment

Glad to hear you got your antlers back! What a POS that guy must be!

Comment

Wow! What a dirt bag. Glad to hear you got your antlers back. What a PITA.

Comment

... can we PLEASE find a way to put that piece of trash in jail.

Glad you got your horns man

Comment

Good deal.

Comment

Keep trying... Nice deer

Comment

Working...
                                X